Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
M
M
Save your powder for Wednesday, badly, and try not to mindread.

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
B
bashy Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Feeling a little down today. Probably not a gd idea to visit my mums grave but I'm gonna go there and pray to her for love and support.

Just got an email from WAW. It was a pic of our D saying 'your daughter after her sleep over last night with friend!!!'.... D had pen marks all over her face lol. It was her first sleepover in new home.

I suppose it's gd she shares these things with me but my heart aches everytime I see WAWs text, call or email come through.

M 35 W 31
D 10
Married 3 years
Together 11
Single since Nov 13
Moved out Dec 13
ILYBNILWY, 'I don't want to be a boring housewife, 'I don't fancy you any more'
OM confirmed Jun 14
B
bashy Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Soooo. Went to the zoo today with WAW and daughter. Took 25's advice and had a brilliant time. We all had a great laugh... joking about, talking light chat etc. it was lovely. For the first time round WAW I didn't make a mistake. Followed DB rules. Truly it was like the old days except physical contact.... bar at the end of the zoo. I got photos of WAW and D then me and D. Then I proposed a 'selfie' pic. Thinking D would get in middle WAW put her hand on my shoulder while D stood on the outside of image. I know I'm probably mind reading but was nice.

I left both off home after and thanked WAW. As she walked away she said Ty too. Was touching. While nothing of significance happened I wanted to leave a favourable impression to WAW - just like 25 did with her H.

While it hurts to miss WAW soo much I really enjoyed today despite dreading it. I wonder did she tell OM what she was doing today? If she did would he like it? If she didn't... why didn't she?

M 35 W 31
D 10
Married 3 years
Together 11
Single since Nov 13
Moved out Dec 13
OM confirmed Jun 14
O
O
Good to hear bashy. You did well. Thanks for sharing.

M: 57 / EW: 52
T: 21, M: 8
S: 18, S: 15
Bomb: 1 Jun 14
EA Aug 2014 I think
PA Feb 2015 possibly sooner
B
bashy Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thanks old dog. Appreciate you reading

Last edited by bashy; 08/07/14 08:09 AM.

M 35 W 31
D 10
Married 3 years
Together 11
Single since Nov 13
Moved out Dec 13
OM confirmed Jun 14
W
W
well done bashy, you sound like you did really well, keep it up!

B
bashy Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thanks Watto....

I read this on Old Dog's thread by 25 and wonder have I being doing it all wrong:
'If you are a person who neglected your spouse and chidden so YOU could work at the job you love, then yet more neglect and more "Not pursuing" is NOT the best course for you, right? In that scenario, pursuing is probably THE PATH to her heart...'

Could 25 maybe look at this for me or some other vet comment?

M 35 W 31
D 10
Married 3 years
Together 11
Single since Nov 13
Moved out Dec 13
OM confirmed Jun 14
O
O
Originally Posted By: bashy
Thanks Watto....

I read this on Old Dog's thread by 25 and wonder have I being doing it all wrong:
'If you are a person who neglected your spouse and chidden so YOU could work at the job you love, then yet more neglect and more "Not pursuing" is NOT the best course for you, right? In that scenario, pursuing is probably THE PATH to her heart...'

Could 25 maybe look at this for me or some other vet comment?

That's also what I'm wondering (visit please). Round those vets up and issue them with some timber.

M: 57 / EW: 52
T: 21, M: 8
S: 18, S: 15
Bomb: 1 Jun 14
EA Aug 2014 I think
PA Feb 2015 possibly sooner
L
L
Well done bashy! Sounds like you had a great day and hopefully left a nice positive image of yourself! smile
Hugs, LisaB

Me: 34 H: 30
M: 4 years
BD: 6/15/14
He moved out 6/30/14
OW1: EA then PA after BD
Now he's dating multiple OWs
I'm over it and moving on.
M
Mat Offline
M
Originally Posted By: bashy

Not a vet, but just to be careful about jumping into any pursuit. I spent tons of time looking for hints that going dark wouldn't work, that I should call her, because that's all I wanted to do, all day and every day. But our situations are not the same. OD is still living with his wife and children, I think, though he works out of town. So for him to demonstrate more caring is not the same as it would be for you to pursue your W in another city.

This is not to tell you what to do or not do, I don't know. Just be careful. Go chase us vets if you need to, or scrape the money together for one coaching session if you can at all. See my thread on that.

M:37
W:38
No kids
Together since 2006, Married since 2010
EA discovered 06/07/2014
W moved out 06/08/2014
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard