Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
The sun is out right now, but the weather is supposed to turn ugly later, that's OK, I'll take any sun I can get lol, this new house is awesome, sunlight streams in everywhere, feeling my inner cat coming out, want to curl up in the sun and sleep smile

W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
So major backslide tonight, i had to pick up our dogs ashes for the vet, so I was overly emotional, I've had 4 people ring up for appts today, that didn't want to book for another day and wouldn't leave their names (this is very very odd) and as I was telling h this when he ddropped off s7 after karate, I decide to rehash the fact that his ow had rung up to use eexpired vouchers, and that I didn't like game pplayers . stupid stupid move on my behalf. and to top it off I knew he was going to see her, and instead of leaving it light and breezy, I was bloody crying over the dog, when will I get it? When will I learn, Faaarrr out!!!

B
B
Don't fret Watto. We all backslide. Check my thread as an example lol. But it's what you learn from it. Tomorrow is another day. Keep the chin up. You're doing fine!!!

M 35 W 31
D 10
Married 3 years
Together 11
Single since Nov 13
Moved out Dec 13
ILYBNILWY, 'I don't want to be a boring housewife, 'I don't fancy you any more'
OM confirmed Jun 14
G
G
It's ok to cry for your dog!

I have happy updates.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
gg, c'mon, I need happy right now....share!!!

G
G
There is a joke for ya! In the thread, also you will get to meet my new bf as he's called.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
ok, I don't know how to do this, but wondering how to get Train or starsky to look at my threads, would be really interested in their input, and don't want to hijack someone elses thread.

G
G
Can you stop him cheating with ow?

nope !

Can you say anything right in ow or his eyes right now?

nope

Can you be you and better and nicer sure.

Most of the information is on everyone's thread, pick on that most suits you.

Lay down the rule of no m/friends while ow. Which s gives out regularly.
You can glean tips from nearly ever single thread. You have kids so there will be more contact.

In my case my child is mine his adult child is his. None between, nothing to keep the door open. Even tho we both lived in a small town, I have never met h. Even tho my relatives knew him. So in 30 years we had never ever crossed paths.

It can be that way again. If things stay in the ditch it will be that way, I cannot do friends with x partners bf or h.

What is it especially need?
Those that come here might be able to throw out some ideas.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
G
G
I think you need delta!

I once had her come thru work last year, it was terrible to see all the people mobbing her. She seemed nice.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tFFq31fBoeI

And maybe google Shepard Geronimo! That sings rocks loud in my mobile disco.

Knocks on screen, so hope your ok watto!

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I'm on bizaro land right now, last 36 hrs have been weird to say the least.
Friday woke up determined to db my way out of my funk, worked well, had a great day, a fair amount of interaction with h mostly to do with getting the last of stuff out of our old house, H had to drop off some things to my house that night as I 2 as headed put for dinner with a friend, we ended up getting a lift with h instead of taxi (2 min car ride)
so that was fine, and then I took all of my good independent work and threw it away, H had left some money on our joint account and I decided that it would be a great idea (mmm sarcasm inserted here) to spend a shed load of it in the pokies, stellar idea on my behalf, and my even more brilliant justification was that h has spent $709 on a hotel for him and ow next week.
so this morning, full of remorse, I fessed up to h, and he wasn't happy and I totally get it, I wouldn't have been either, so of course I did what I do and after apologizing, I cried, though at least not hysterically, got the boys, came home.
Then when h finished work he was coming to my place to lay the floor in my home salon, I thanked him and again apologised for last night's actions.
He was comforting me, this is the pattern I see with h, the more I seem to crumble, the more he feels he needs to look after me,and it does my head in!
I then had to drop the boys to his place and by this stage I am over tired, over thinking and teetering on the edge, H then insists I stay for dinner with him and the boys, and somehow, he was talking to a friend of his and they decided they would go out, H asked if I would watch the boys, that he'd pay me (Umm I'm their mother not a freaking babysitter) I said I don't mind staying with them but refused to be paid and that if I found out I was being treated like a chump while he met up with ow, I would be really p*ssed, he then tells me ow is away for weekend with her d,(who does this a lot apparently)

so right now I am currently on h couch watching pay tv, eating his chocolate, with all the heaters set on high. Welcome to bizaro land....

on a another note, well not that different, heard some interesting info on the sitch between h and ow, seems they've already had a couple of arguments about her "behavior" around her male friends, seems h isn't very happy about how "friendly" she is, interesting considering they're still meant to be in that 'honeymoon' period that the cracks are already starting to show....

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard