Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
E
E
Originally Posted By: Oxford1
Just spoke with Chuck my DB Coach.

I hung up the call and realized I am still to focused on OM and WW.

That is the real issue I need to focus on.

You don't seem to follow the Db advice you get. You do something then say 'I just realised I did X' then you do something similar. Is your Db coaching helping change your behavior?

O
Oxford1 Offline OP
OP Offline
O
Originally Posted By: EmmaB
Originally Posted By: Oxford1

I am watching my wife slowly implode. She is starting to realize but not admit what a controlling POS the OM is.

It's all about him.

What I can't figure out is why when she tells me he's keeping her out late on purpose or the other day he was driving 45 miles an hour to make her late, why she does not put her foot down.

The other thing is in 32 years we never ever ever stayed out to 2 am from 11 AM , even at Disney or on vacation. Why does she do this with him?

One of my friends thinks if he's driving and she falls to sleep he pulls over and just lets her sleep, just for the sole purpose of keeping her away from me and hoping to make me explode.

I don't think they are hoping to make you do anything. I think they're just having their affair and all this "they are trying to do this" is in your head. You don't know what they are trying to do because you can't read their minds.

I disagree. The OM has a strategy he is hoping I go bananas. His ultimate goal is to have me kick her out.

I know this guy, I was his friend at one time.

E
E
When he was your friend did he say he was trying to make you bananas? So how do you know he's doing that now?

If you were really not focusing on him you wouldn't be writing all this stuff about him. Its showing you think about him all the time and try and second guess his strategies. That isn't Db in any sense. His strategies should be so irrelevant to you that you don't think about them and if you don't think about them you can't post about them. You only work on you.

M
M
"I disagree. The OM has a strategy he is hoping I go bananas. His ultimate goal is to have me kick her out.

I know this guy, I was his friend at one time."

So much for not concentrating on the OM. You still haven't learned. Plus all of that is mindreading.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard