Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
G
OP Offline
G
Last thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2471615&page=1

Thanks for the kind words as always, Job. Guys, I know I haven't seen movement with h, however I do feel I must be doing something right. My friends and h's family say they are amazed at how I am handling things and think I may be begin too nice. H's mom had some choice things to say about h and the way he behaved towards family on his birthday. I know it's not my sandbox, although I did say this is just where and who he is now. Accept that and it becomes much easier. I bet that's very difficult as a mom, though. I said that I'm just trying to do what's right (even though that confuses me sometimes:)H has some very serious issues that only he can resolve and I need to stay away from the crazy.

H was a no show this am. I texted to see if he was on his way and after not hearing from him (and already being late), I put D9 and s4 in the car (S11 is away). 20 minutes later he says he just saw text and would leave soon. I said we are already in the car. You know what? It just is what it is. No need to get upset. Take it for what it is. Regroup and move on. H isn't very responsible or reliable right now and that's the reality. Thanks for always reminding me of that Wonka and Job:)

My niece and brother come up this weekend as my brother has a visit with the transplant board. I'm going to dinner with a friend tomorrow night and my babysitter is going back to school for her MBA. How can she leave us??? I'm kidding.

Happy Friday eve! hoping for a good daily double!

Last edited by Georgiabelle; 07/24/14 04:05 PM.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
job Offline
Georgia,
You may not see movement physically, because it's on the emotional level...but there is work being done behind the scenes. It takes a lot of effort on his part and the man upstairs has a way of bringing their attention back around to their issues at some point.

Keep your expectations very near zero and you'll not be disappointed when he doesn't do the things that he should be doing.

You are doing great.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
A
A
^^ this.

You're doing an amazing job, GB.

Me: 39
H: 45
Second marriage for both
H left 12/2013
M:4 T:5.5
G
OP Offline
G
Thanks ladies! I'm not sure how to describe what I feel today......very hopeful. About what? I'm not sure. Just all smiley and hopeful. Maybe it's the way I feel in my maxi dress.

I work in a high rise and I've found that when I say hi or smile at people on the way in the building, in the lobby, elevator, etcetera, gives me some swag in my step. I dunno. Guess I'll keep at it:-)

Happy Friday!

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
Hold onto your good feeling. And this weekend put on a Maxi dress I love them too.

I also feel great today for no other reason then I happy to be alive!! Thank GOD

Me 43 ring off Oct 2014 (my ring back on Feb 2015)
H 51 (ring off 7/2013)
M 2007 T 1996
S 14
July 2013- H told me he was unhappy.....said he is staying for Son
Feb 18 2014 Found out about OW
L
L
Georgia, I'm so glad you are feeling "fine" in your own skin today. Celebrate what an awesome woman you are!!!

Much Love,

Heather

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
M
M
GB,
I've been reading some of your sitch. A lot of your story rings true to mine, also. My d13 commented, "What's dad think he's my boyfriend?" This was after she asked him to take her to the store to get something. He told her he felt like she was using him. Well, when he is acting her age, I can imagine it's how it makes her feel. Not that she has even really seen him for the past few months.

A comment on being friends with more boys than girls. I was always the same way. I assumed because I had brothers and not sisters. I was the only girl and the youngest. My older brothers taught me the school of hard-knocks. I was rough and tough tomboy, but a tiny blonde. I don't know, I just related to guys more.

I love your spirit. You have been doing a wonderful job. Don't worry about your moments of emotions- we are human! And our lives have taken a very sharp turn. Keep your head up and work that maxi!

G
OP Offline
G
Thanks 2B, Heather, and Mighty (I read your sitch and I'm do sorry you are here. It's a great place though:-). H's told me his daughter started following h on Twitter. I hopped out of the sandbox and said she's only 12 and cant see that stuff he posts. The f bomb constantly, saying he hates his coworkers, calls people horrible names, talks about sex with his gf, the p word. (Not the one that rhymes with hiss or Venus), etc. h's brother said he thinks she did because he didnt respond to her birthday text, etcetera and she want dl to know what's wrong with him. He said he would unfollow him for her. It's not appropriate for anyone-particularly kids.

Had a good day at the pool. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
D final 9-9-14
W
W
GB,

Oh no...my heart bleeds for D12. She's seeking H's attention through Twitter!?? How awful that it has to come down to this.
H is definitely on Planet MLC with no signs of abating the replay portion of it.

G
OP Offline
G
Wonka,

I'm sorry. It's h's niece and yes it's sad. I'm sorry if I insinuated it was my d. I see I left out a word in my previous post . Oops. I would pass out if my D started following h. As she knows it exists. H did call his niece out by name and said he was sorry he destroyed her illusions of a good childhood and h's gf chimed in that he was enhancing her childhood. I thought h would block a 12 yr old but I doubt it. That's why I mentioned to BIL. Just trying to protect the little people a bit.

I have friends who follow h for the entertainment. I realize that's probaybsad and wrong. I check periodically because I have no clue if he's on his medication. I can't ask and I know he drinks frequently now. The stuff he says is unbelievable. That's why I was worried about his niece.

Last edited by Georgiabelle; 07/26/14 11:26 PM.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
D final 9-9-14
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard