Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
M
M
Hi Julie,
Always remember the MLC is like a teenager. What do teenagers hate more than anything? Not getting exactly what they want when they want it! I think these a$$hats really believe the stuff that comes out of their fevered minds. My W is still so sure that her D's are going to be so very happy to have their lives ripped apart because they want her to be happy and this will make her so. She claimed getting a D will make her a better mother! That the only reason to go to MC (this was pre-DB) was so the MC could tell me how RIGHT she was to end 20 years of M and tell me how wrong I am. It doesn't matter how obvious it is to the world that what they are doing is nuts (tell me what logical person at his age could say "The real me doesn't like the real you' like up until he cheated on his W and destroyed his M, he wasn't being "real"?). If the kids looked him in the eye and said "What you are doing is wrong and hurtful" he would just say that they don't "really" feel that way, it's your fault they said that because you won't let him go!

Just remember, he is the crazy one, not you. Don't buy his stuff!

M
M
Originally Posted By: juliegayle
Oh I missed something. ..

At the end of the conversation (if you can call it that) h said "why won't I just let him go"""

Is admitting that his actions hurt me mean that I am holding on?

I remember h, ahem, xh (wow- weird... first time acknowledging that)telling me, "You just need to forget about me."

Now, I wish I could! They are clueless.

J
OP Offline
J
If the kids looked him in the eye and said "What you are doing is wrong and hurtful" he would just say that they don't "really" feel that way."

Matt that pretty much happened word for word with ss15.

I remembered something else from that night. This one is just funny. After BD he said our whole marriage was a lie because I once saved him from drowning in the shower when he was drunk. He thought that was a pivotal moment in our relationship and was apparently devastated to find out I did not feel the same.

NOW. . Our whole marriage is a lie because. ..H had a testicular biopsy a few months before we met. Our first night together was the first time he was able to get aroused since the procedure. He thought that meant we had a special bon but now knows it was just biology.

Does anyone else find thay laughably ridiculous.?

Me 44 H 42
M 10 T 12 (at time of BD)
Ss 20 16
S11 (special needs)

BD 9/13 H "unhappy for years" moves to seperate bedroom
10/13 EA/PA confirmed but denied
S and I move out 3/15
G
G
Good googly. Julie, I got the "you just won't let me go" too. I had no idea what he was talking about. I admit I made some mistakes in the beginning before learning more. However, I always maintain it's a free country and he ultimately would do what he decided to do.

The ahem, physical response analysis is ridiculous. Like most of what they say. Yeesh (btw, when I typed that it autocorrected to Hershey's :-)

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
J
OP Offline
J
Hmmm.. auto correct has the right idea. I was just thinking I am stuck at work without chocolate. .

Me 44 H 42
Ss 20 16
S11 (special needs)

S and I move out 3/15
J
OP Offline
J
The logic of a mlc mind is astounding. S ended up on the hospital with another seizure that could not be stopped with our at home meds. S has never had a seizure when he is with me. Always with h. H said "you wouldn't have been able to handle this"

Me: I think I would but I have never been tested he has never had a seizure with me.

H: there is a reason for that

Me: ?

H: because you couldn't handle it

Me: (I should not have said this but I really don't care anymore) maybe I am more aware of what is going on with him

H: (evil scowl) this would not have happened if he was with OW and not your babysitter.

Ahhhh. And I didn't find out s was in hospital till I called from work to talk to him. H is now withholding info and lying about where he is taking s. (More on that later)

L says there is nothing I can do as long as living together. I may have to start seeing who will work with me on the credit issue. I, really do not want to be the one to have to leave my home.

Apparently h and OW toured some trail or park. Maybe he will leave.

Me 44 H 42
Ss 20 16
S11 (special needs)

S and I move out 3/15
A
A
Julie

I hope your s is doing ok.

I haven't read your sitch lately, but MLC H are such jerks. Take care of your baby!!

Atsbaby
M:36 H:35
T: 19 M:12
S:11
D:9
BD: 5/4/14
Proof of OW 8/13/14-love note from her
8/19 admits OW
8/22/14 files D w/o telling me
9/20/14 Says he wants to reconcile
J
OP Offline
J
Ramblings after 14 hours in hospital (s is ok just observing him)

1. It kind of su@KS being s single parent at the hospital when you NEED coffee but don't want to leave kid alone.

2. H called out of work today so he could be with s. Then left at midnight because he was so tired and said he would be back as soon as he woke up. Not here yet at 10 am. He missed the docs rounds. Priorities????

3. Had a much more relaxed night without h here. Had an awesome nurse. When she did the family intake form and asked about h mental illness or personality change I had to laugh.

4. The vending machine gives a 5 cent discount for choosing a diet soda but there is only 1 diet option. Water is full price??

5. The vending machine charges 1.25 for reg or sour cream and onion chips. 1.00 for barbecue. 75 cent for salt and vinegar.

6. Vending machine pricing schemes seem very interesting at 4 in the morning.

7. H showed and completely tried to take over. Adjusting bed and blankets etc. annoying. I am taking a coffee break.

8. I can do this by myself!!

Me 44 H 42
Ss 20 16
S11 (special needs)

S and I move out 3/15
M
M
Julie,

That must be hard going through this all night alone. But then a relief that you aren't on the edge of your seat, with a sick feeling in your stomach with h around, trying to anticipate his next move and what & why he is doing things. Bitter, sweet, right?

Can't have what we want, appreciate what we don't want.

Seriously with the vending machine? That may be the most bizarre-o vending machine ever. If they are trying to promote "healthy" choices, they may want to try a little harder. What a unique observation... at 4AM! I loved that post. AND, it shows your great personality in a tough situation.

Your h coming in and trying to take over- my guess is that it is probably guilt. He is trying to overcompensate for the fact that he wasn't there all night (among other things) so by acting that way is proving that he is there, he care, and is a good dad. I don't know, but that's what I'm thinking. Don't let him get to ya! Your are the rock- you don't have to say a word. You WERE there (reading the vending machine at 4AM). You are there. He's just trying to make up for his lack of... stuff.

Take good care of your boy, as I know you will. You are doing an amazing job.

L
L
Ditto ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"You know, it's times like these when I realize what a superhero I am." Tony Stark/Iron Man

“Focus on what you can do, then do it with all your heart.” Lois Wilson
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard