Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
Hi all, long time since I've posted, but I think of all you and what I learned every single day. I log in, but it's been years since I've posted. Newcomers read the threads and do your best to understand the advice. My case it was a couple years until it all sank in. Funny thing is that most sank in, when I was ready, don't put a time limit, but will it to happen and pray. Take the advice and practice, IT DOES GET Better! In my case it was an old thread by Go Big Blue. The sooner you move on the better. An update, my life fell back in order. Credit to J3B and Invictus. Single my lost ex, she got remarried, moved away. I kept my S and my D who at that time was just as lost, comes by the house every single day and apologized for her behavior. I remarried a couple years ago and now have 6 kids that all live with us. We all have a story, I look back and it's foggy now and the pain. I know I hurt then, but I occassionly kick myself now. Sorry you're here, but you came to the right place. Those that post they care. And there is good to come. Hang in there, learn and love.

C
C
Thanks for the update, glad you are doing well.

Me-70, D37,S36
B
B
Thanks AYK - I know how you feel, even when I am not posting I am thinking on my friend here. It is the only way I made through the dark dark days.

----
M 39
H 35
D5,D4
M 4
T 9
ILYBNILWY 5/18/11
Left 7/11/11
Divorced 12/1/13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard