Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
T
T384 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...680#Post2470680

H has been texting me now about when are we coming back, where the work car is, if it's fixed, if I want him to come over and dig up to look at the pipes. I've given all short answers. Yes and no. The car I just told him wasn't salvageable. He then started to get shitty saying he wants to know where it's at now so he can go look at it himself and have record for himself that it isn't.

His mother messaged me last night saying he took his OW with him. They said she stood behind him the entire time didn't say hello or goodbye or even talk. He was trying to tell them I keep him from the boys that I can't be civil etc. they all said they stuck up for me that they spent a week with me in May and saw that the boys and I didn't hear from him that entire week except for threats about not returning my vehicles. I guess they said he changed the subject after that. They said they thought it would be a long ride home for the two of them.

We ended up really having a great time away. I had a little sad time Saturday after seeing all the pictures she posted of them kissing and everything. Plus combine that wjth being called to tell me the kitchen was flooded and we had a broken pipe below our newly filed floor. I was a mess. Oh and the washer broke! When it rains it pours. Oh well. We made great memories and laughed a ton. The boys begged me not to make them come home. S7 was talking before bed an said dear god please all I ask you is to please bring my family back together. I won't ask for anything else. Please. It makes me so sad frown

Anyway. Where do I go from here. I honestly don't know. I have to do something about a car this week. Not sure why H all of the sudden cares about the work car now. If he texts again (I didn't respond to the last text) I think I will say the lawyers can deal with it.

Is this his way of talking to me? I don't know. I try to be pleasant but stand my ground. Not sure how it's working for me. Not well I don't think because he always seems to get an attitude

M 31 H 34
S 6 S 9
BD 2/14 Piecing 8/14
T
T384 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
H continues to text me. Demanding to know about the car, where it is, if it's fixed. My answers aren't good enough for him. I have just said thanks for the offer but I've already got the plumbing taken care of. He then continues to pry about my work car. Why do you care now?

I have been ignoring him but he keeps texting about it. I'm thinking of just saying it's something the lawyers can discuss! Is that okay?

M 31 H 34
S 6 S 9
BD 2/14 Piecing 8/14
T
T
He's probably feeling heat from his lawyer and is trying to position himself.

I think it's ok to direct him to your lawyer.

G
G
If it is a legal matter, then no response or a " let the attorneys handle" is sufficient.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
T
T384 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks guys.

Any other insight for me

M 31 H 34
S 6 S 9
BD 2/14 Piecing 8/14
G
G
TO,

I don't think (and I'm guessing) this is an attempt to chat if that is what you are asking. I think his L is probably asking him stuff and he wants to see what you respond with at this time. Direct him to your L at this point.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
T
T384 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I don't mean trying to chat I just don't get why he's pushing me. Still asking what's wrong wjth the car even if I don't respond he continues to ask.

M 31 H 34
S 6 S 9
BD 2/14 Piecing 8/14
G
G
Gotcha. He's trying to see if you respond and could be baiting you. Ignore:-). Glad you had a great trip!

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
D final 9-9-14
T
T384 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks!

Ignore and don't direct him to my lawyer? The last 3 texts I got that I haven't replied to for the last 3 hours were

h : where is the car
H: is it wrecked?
h: I need to know for myself what's wrong with the car

M 31 H 34
S 6 S 9
BD 2/14 Piecing 8/14
M
M
Hm... HIS needs are important. RIGHT NOW.

I would ignore. You've given him all the information he needs.

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard