Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
T
T384 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thank you all

We are having a BLAST despite dealing with their kissing and holding hands BS. Glad you all think it's a load of Sh** because I really had a good cry when I saw all that. Funny thing is I'm with my grandma and mother on vacation. My grandma is the one that lives in NC that H still texts to 'check on'. She gives short responses just like I'm ok thanks. Well he textd her the other weekend he was in town near her on cacation with OW. Does he really think she would meet up with him with OW?! Anyway he sent her a text asking her how she was and that he's been thinking about her. She asked me if she should even respond after all the BS pictures he posted?

M 31 H 34
S 6 S 9
BD 2/14 Piecing 8/14
G
G
Oh TO. We have such similar stitches:-). I'm glad you are having fun with the boys. That is most important.

Your h? Eh, you know how I feel about him and Selena Gomez. Nope. DB for you. Don't say a word. Don't take the bait. You are doing do well. You are living well. You are being a great mom. You ae supporting your family. You are living your life with integrity. Don't stop now:-) it's worth it. I'm positive.

Enjoy the rest of your trip.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
G
G
To, are you sure your h and mine aren't comparing notes? grin

Mine has told some closet to me that " he spent a $hitload doing up a car for the ow as she's so very worth it" sick and " he's so very generous, far too generous almost to his detriment!"

Tis ok, it will, great when he rocks up at mediation and crys plom (poor little ole me syndrome) I'm broke. Yeah right! I'm sure the mediator will laugh. I'm sure they don't realise how crazy and stupid they are being.

Keep notes and journal here so you can keep it straight.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
T
T384 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
GB I have been meaning to comment on your thread. Something you said really got to me./. When you said you are sure your H will marry Ow

I say that ALL THE TIME.

I don't think my H would know how to come home even if he wanted to because of
The situation he has placed himself in

Do you say that out of fear? I think sometimes I say that to hear people reassure me that it's never going to work out with them. I was just wondering if you felt the same

Ggrass. I think you mine and GB husbands must all be on the cliff notes of
The same book my dad said my H should write. 'How to destroy your family in 4 months

Lol

M 31 H 34
S 6 S 9
BD 2/14 Piecing 8/14
G
G
TO,

Thanks for the comments. I will be blatantly honest. I actually DO think he will marry her. I don't say that out of fear as there is nothing I can do about what my h does. I fully expect friends and anyone who knows me to say "it won't last" because it does seem ridiculous. Less than 5% of affairs end in M, I think is the stat. Small number but I've known a few that are in that 5%. My h cannot be alone because if he's alone, he's with the person he hates the most- himself. So he has to fill his time and (this is pure speculation) there is no way OW can't be a mess. She essentially declared her desperation and most healthy relationships would not begin the way theirs did (as your h's). Not sure if that made sense.

Pop by anytime. I have lots to say. Some good. Some bad:-). So glad to hear you are having a great time. Happy for you :-)

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
G
G
Yeah, I do think mine is make a big show of proving himself worthy and not part of the problem by grabbing the first woman who was willing and hanging on so tight he will never let go. Like a shield to protect him.

He's giving the impression of making long term plans. Given the law in this country ow already has defacto status now, hence I need to get my legal $hite together in case he was to die or worse I could be left libel.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
T
T384 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
GB. I say it because I believe it and fear.

I personally just don't understand the need to be so public posting photos of them kissing, all over eachother, holding hands etc. SHe shows her age and he shows, like wounded said, him continuing to be abducted by aliens.

I understand he has filed for the divorce but the disrespect to the boys and I is disgusting. I also don't get why he's texting my grandmother! She ended up not replying.

There is going to be a huge war this week when he finds out my L is going after the vehicles through the court. She advised me to find them and take them if I could.

Oh happy days lol

Hope you all are well

M 31 H 34
S 6 S 9
BD 2/14 Piecing 8/14
T
T384 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Originally Posted By: Ben2010
T0,

That post angered me and its not even my sitch. What a F*ckbag your H is. There is certainly no reason to rub that in your face like that. The previous me would have had a million things to pay him back with based on that. But we all know that wont do any good. Probably the best thing you can do right now is completely ignore him as best you can. I hope he wasnt that much of an a$$hole in your good times.

I agree with Maybell though, you need to continue DBing for yourself. We are all here to support you. Im sorry that youre having to go through this. No one deserves that. Keep at it though, youre a better person.

Ben,

My dad told me not to be surprised anymore at what H does. But yes it infuriates me. It's so disrespectful to the boys and I. And the old me creeps in and wants to Flip sh*t on them and her family and give them a peace of my mind.

My mom said to let him see me doing that with another man, let him feel like I don't give a you know what about him; , let him have to see pictures like that and watch how the tables turn. But he KNOWS that is not me. It's not something I would EVER do. I have ZERO interest in a relationship right now and I honestly will probably feel the same way a year from now.

I don't get why we can't even get them to agree to mediation. We asked for august 25th and he was supposed to get back to her when he got back to her regarding the return of the truck. However we haven't heard back. And I'm so sick of him telling people and texting me that I'm using the boys as leverage and keeping them from him. If I was really keeping them from you why haven't you just taken me to court like you threatened in February? Clearly you're more than happy with the visitation schedule you come up with on your own. If you can even call it that.

My S7 said today, this is the best vacation. Ever! It is really hard being here because this is where we come all the time with H. We were just here in January a few weeks before BD. We were looking at cabins to purchase so that we didn't have to rent Everytime we come up here. But he was Sooo unhappy then wink

M 31 H 34
S 6 S 9
BD 2/14 Piecing 8/14
T
T384 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
So my mom won't delete him since she wants to 'be able to see what he's doing' ugh whatever.

My mom posted a pic of me and the boys and tagged me. He liked it and commented on it - cool hope they're having fun miss them.

Seriously! He has some nerve after posting all those pictures with her yesterday.

M 31 H 34
S 6 S 9
BD 2/14 Piecing 8/14
N
N
Ask her not to tell you what is going on with FB then.

me: 45 W:45
M 20 years
T 22 years
S14, S13, S11, D9
BD 2/28/14
D papers served 3/3/14
I moved out 3/15/14
MC start 4/2/14
I moved in 6/2/14
D suit withdrawn 6/30/14
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis