Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
G
G
Yeah, going into my 8th month! Of more of the same. But I'm moving on, and suspect if I get asked out I seriously might have to consider it, as this whole a things not getting any less.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Quick question, I have the 5LL, how do I work out h? I know how he would respond to most of the questions, but how would it be truly accurate unless they filled out the questions hhimself, and I don't think it would be appropriate to ask him to answer the questions at this point.

W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I've got the angry's today, I'm angry I'm in this position, I'm angry h runs hoy and cold, I'm angry ow is in the picture, I'm angry h is off to see the wrestling next week with ow ( I assume) I would love to go, I'm angry I have the boys for an extra night so he can go to his old football club and feasibly take her, I was never included when we wwere together.
I am trying to calm down, bit everything just seems too much today. family night tonight and I don't want to be in this mind frame when h turns up or I'll just explode and say or do something regrettable...

G
G
It's sounding like the day for it, the weathers yucky and I'm on a downerish swing too!

Must be time for a new thread, for me as I got another slap in the face!

Last edited by Ggrass; 07/30/14 07:38 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Oh gg, that su*ks, what a less than stellar day all round, what slap did you get this time? my H was here for family night, and though I wasn't outwardly antagonistic, I wasn't overly friendly either...somedays I just want to slap him!

G
G
In my thread, it's the same one, but third times the charm right!

Pokes tounge out and does a big fat raspberry! Cop that world... wink

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I'll second that raspberry gg, you know what? We are pretty bloody awesome, what's that saying that your friend told you...tits out..??

G
G
Tits out up, onwards and upwards with dignity.

It was her fave saying her husband passed last year. It's a bit Australian maybe for some in USA.

Show your a$re walking away with class as fast as you can! (Different mate, but her disabled daughter uses that one when expletive people are rude to her)

Last edited by Ggrass; 07/30/14 12:05 PM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
This morning I've woken up with a better mindset, part of my anger yesterday was more to do with hurt, when I saw that h had booked a hotel (and an expensive one at that) for his trip to the city next week, it hurt because we never did that, and similarly, that he's taking her to events that I would have gone to...now, but during my negative phase I would have automatically said no, to punish him and be in control.
then I think the anger is more to do with me, that I got myself into this position, and now I'm working my way through.
The ow really is nothing, an extension of the addiction to making h feel happy, would he have been tempted by her if he was truly in a good place? I know him well enough to say no, did I majorly contribute to the sitch, hell yes. that I can see that now is huge.
The ow is a game player, this I do know, and is not happy that I'm a large part of H's life, this won't change for quite a while given the age of our boys, and the fact that we are, at the core, friends.
I am happy with the way I handled family night last night, I contained my anger, and actually felt it dissipate, only backslid a tiny bit, and interestingly enough, it was then that h reaches out for physical contact with a hug, which I let be brief (always the rescuer is my h)
I made the decision(to see the response) to text h later in the night to see if he'd managed to get the last of his stuff our of the garage at the old house.
I didn't expect much of a response, given I have the boys, and he would probably be with ow. I was pleasantly surprised by his response, just light hearted banter, a nice way to end the night.
An easy end to an average day..
today I have clients, this is good, good for the coffers, good for me to interact, I've got friends coming over tomorrow night and I'm rreally looking forward to that.

G
G
Hopefully the sun is out is out for you too.

Nice he replied, mine often would be the same, no reply I read as ow was around.

Although if he thought it from ss (my phone typed by me crazy) he would answer no matter what. The impression that created was one of pettyness and punishment. One if his ways of control.

I doubt he has even noticed the nc. Yes I think he's that consumed by ow, I decided some time ago if he doesn't contact first then it will be nc.

My thoughts he can chase ow 200+ km 10km or a text or a call is not difficult. I'm totally in non pursuit mode.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard