Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
thanks bashy and maybell, it is unbelievable all the shinola that is coming out now, that h has been lying for the at least the last 2 years about money, gambling, he went through nearly $30k inheritance, gambled.
is this mlc? the lying, infidelity, total disregard for anyone else's feelings?
I am in total shock, but yes bashy, better to just pick up the boys and hug them and squeeze them and bring them home.
maybell, ill go read trains thread now.
thank you both for being kind, I wish the tears wouls stop frown

M
M
I'm so sorry.

yes, it sounds like MLC, but I'm no expert.

Believe in yourself.

Me42, H40
D12, S8, S7
A revealed: 7/13
Sep 4/14; Agreed to D 1/15

She believed she could, so she did.
G
G
I do love their official versions of events.

I met my soul mate the day after you left! Mmmm really? Paint me green and call me gumby. That was hell lucky crazy blush
I think mine has money issues, more than he lets on. He's been selling stuff, nothing like a good fire sale. Nothing like sneering and half smiling while handing out insults or even verbal abuse.

Do not believe anything period, unless its witness and signed by the pope, god and lord Buddha himself simliatously. Protect watto first.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
thanks gg, it is so bizzare, up to even a week ago, i recognised some elements of my h, but some weird possession seems to have occurred, the things i have been told over the last couple of days are incredible, and though i knew about a lot of the lies over the last year or so, there is sooo much more...

i think now, h is at a point he has lied so much, it's easier to walk away from his and family, start a new life with ow, rather than face up to all the lies.

even his former best friend(i say former because h hasn't really spoken to him since we s, obviously because he was afraid of being caught out about ow) said last night that everything h has built is a house of cards, and that its only going to a feather to fall and it all crumbles.

and after all of this, i still want be married to the a*sehat!

G
G
Mines best mate, is still his friend in fact he's very church religion orientated but his wife let the a since October last year out of the bag. Aparently mates ok with that, he refuses to even say hello to me.

Make sure you look after your rights legally tho. Hind sight is wonderful if there's nothing left.

wink in my h case it's only a lie if he doesn't believe it. He re wrote the last 5 years.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
hey forgot to ask gg, youre in oz too?

G
G
Yeah! Barrybran is too.

Law in au says 2 years to file for settlement. I thought before that there was no rush, but if they spend or dispose it can get messy.
Defacto law too is now close personal relationship, 6months or so. My h is now defacto with ow. Given the defacto law, which can get legally messy should someone die!

Last edited by Ggrass; 07/20/14 11:42 AM.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
fortunately, and unfortunately, h and i own no property, or have any money-plenty o debt though!
i own a car worth $5k and that's it.
i have just had a friend call me up who found that h is seeing ow, this friend went to school with ow and knows a lot people she knows. apparently ow is a gold digger- she really didn't think about that with h, a major game player, and this would all just be the thrill of the chase for her, and that she would be the driving force behind the big rush, but once the dust settles, and no one cares, she will 'chew him up and spit him out', at the moment he's arm candy, and if he is going into more debt to keep her happy, once the money runs out on his end, she'll get rid of him.

i know its dumb, but i feel sorry for him, and i don't think he'll come back from this, at least not in one piece, he's my h, he's my a*sehat, and the father of our kids, i really do want him to be ok.

i'm on the nsw/vic border, where are you gg(or are we not allowed to ask? sorry if we're not)

G
G
Your close. I live in a very small place in which every thing is known and if they don't they make it up. So I won't say any more.

Mine picked a woman 2.5 hours way and 10 years older. Same age as him, which he said was too old. Given local gossip she is also money motivated. I'm surprised she's been around since oct, pa started in feb and counting. My threads a mess, I was on ads for a while and my Brain was fryed.
In my first m, I had to take a debt settlement. So I've had it both ways.

Just be careful there is no added debt in your name, relationships Australia do mediation to get that sort of thing under control. Legal aid can provide advice from nowra they also travel to outling areas and ra are Canberra based for everything south.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Ms 18 hs 26
W
watto14 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I'm hearing you go, I live in a bloody small town, every one knows everything about everything here too, my H ow lives in a town half an hour away, but works here in town, awesome!!
I will look into the financial and legal side of things this week, along with packing, taking the dog to the vet (looks like mone and h first fur baby will be having to go to sleep-hes lost heaps of weight, has issues walking frown playing with the kids, dealing with dept of housing...well at least I'll be busy

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard