Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
N
N
Gotan,

Just curious why did you feel the need to go over to her place and carry her stuff in for her?

Me 47/W 34
T 16 M 13
No kids
BD 6/2013
W asked that I move out 6/2013
I moved back and W is upset with this 12/2013
separate beds not much talking
Served D Complaint 5/2014
W moved out 9/27/2014
G
Gotan74 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
So W is here and she said that she was very exhausted and I responded sorry you should try to get some rest. I wanted to tell her when we got home to get in the bed but I didn't. She came home and told me to hang a painting that she brought because it didn't fit in my car. You have to understand that she was really happy about this painting and the frame and she wants me to hang it here not take it to her place. I fixed her something to eat and went to the living room and watched Tv and left her with the kids. I hope I did the right thing in giving her space on her off day. I spoke with my mother about this and she thinks that she left her clothes at home on purpose for a reason to come home, I hope so. So I am going to keep at it and try not to put any pressure on the W.

Me 40 W 40
G
Gotan74 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
One of the things that degraded in our M is I stopped treating my W like a lady. So I open doors and carry her bags. It's one of the changes that I think she is noticing and also it is a small way to keep me out of the friend zone. It also shows a little respect and compassion she was sore from the gym and had trouble walking.

Me 40 W 40
G
Gotan74 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
W has started to call right after I finish CrossFit in the morning. She knows that I usually stop for coffee or a snack with the people I work out with. She also wanted to know if I was going to the gym and I told her no.

Me 40 W 40
G
Gotan74 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Spoke with W today and we agreed to go to dinner tonight. It's one of her nights off as she calls it and was ok with it.

Me 40 W 40
G
Gotan74 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Went to dinner with the W last night. We talked and she seemed a little distant. The resturant was recommended by a friend and the meal was bad. Told her I was sorry about the meal and she said it's not your fault we would of ended up going here one day now we can mark it off the list. She has been talking more about us doing things in the future I hope it's a good sign.

Me 40 W 40
G
Gotan74 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
W called and asked what our plans are. I told her we can go climbing this weekend and she seemed very happy because she had mentioned wanting to go.

Me 40 W 40
G
Gotan74 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
My W spent the night and was receiving a lot of text. So this morning I know I shouldn't have looked but it was worrying me about OM. When I went through her text a friend from work was talking about her talking with a married man. I increasingly became angrier about this as I kept reading I wondered when she had time to do anything with this guy. Her friend then told her to have a good time at the game tonight. I then thought wait we're going to the baseball game tonight. I then read through her text with him and all the things she did with this OM was things we did together. This is very strange.

Me 40 W 40
G
Gotan74 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Went out with the wife in a better mood because of there being no OM. Went climbing which she loved and then to lunch. Came home and went to the baseball game. Was able to touch her a few times today, which was an improvement. On the bad side the kids wreaked the house while we were gone and W was not happy. I am concrete about her lies to friends but happy she is spending time with me. One day at a time.

Me 40 W 40
G
Gotan74 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Son 14 talked with W. He told her how he felt and why he was mad at her. She responded things just happen. How do I deal with this?

Me 40 W 40
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard