Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
P
P
If the A has ended there will be a withdrawal process. It's like a junkie getting off his drugs. There may be some backsliding on her part, but if her minds made up then the backslides may not last long. If you've loved someone and then have to let them go it's hard to do. See it from her perspective. Not that you should share that with her. And during this withdrawal period she may go through many mood swings. It'll be a rollercoaster ride for her, like it's been for you.
Yes, stay the course. If she comes to you and says the A is over and there's NC with OM forever, then you can tentatively start the process of rebuilding trust. I highly recommend continuing with MC for that if it gets to that point.
I really think the email reply had the desired effect. Way to go!

M: 59 W: 53
M: 9 yrs
T: 14 yrs
No kids together but D30(hers), S27, S24, D21(all 3 mine)
W moved out 11/18/2013
D-Day 12/14/2013
W moved back home 12/1/2014
W
W
Sandi,

From your perspective and experience as a former WAW with EXOM, what would you advise Dev to do and NOT to do in the next coming few weeks? What were some of the things that you think would work better?

What made you take the step to really finally end things with your XOM? What was your mindset like during that particular time? What were some of the critical things that your H did that aided in the process (or did not do)?

I think having your insight would be very, very helpful to Dev as it seems that his W is on the cusp of ending her A with the OM.

Last edited by Wonka; 07/03/14 02:52 PM.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard