Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
S
S
Lol @ earrings from the melted bulbs. Oh wow. He sounds like a trip. I can't pretend to know who he'd mention the ear piercing with OW and all that. How strange. Why make up a story like that??

M: 37 H: 36
M: 13 T: 18
D: 7
Bomb: 6/30/14
Separation: 8/11/14

Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.
W
OP Offline
W
Crazy thing is J used to take care of the cars and do the oil changes and brake repairs, etc all himself. His dad owned a garage years ago and J learned a lot which is why it is so shocking that J would not be able to notice these bulbs were bad. And to think he was lecturing me on the importance of vehicle upkeep. Lol! He can't even tell a good bulb from a bad one. I told him about it and he was incredulous that he was wrong. I told him I even kept the bulbs fir his review if he did not believe me. That shut him up. For now.

Moral of the story: J is a know it all who doesn't know anything.

As far as the ear piercing, I thought about it and maybe thought J would be sneaky and try to take D with just him and OW behind my back. I know, negative thinking, but once bitten twice shy. So I told D if daddy wants to take you tell him mommy has to go too. I then texted J and worded it so it didnt sound so defensive. I told him that D was so excited that she may ask him to take her but to please don't go without me because I am so looking forward to taking her. I am playing on his guilt and letting him know it's unacceptable for him to take her without me. I hope it doesn't even cross his mind.

One last note: J called me on my way home about 5:10 and said he was just leaving work. Funny how before OW was living there he used to leave work about 4:00. Anyone want to take bets that J's hours will suddenly increase and he will start working much later?

WH

AT BD: WH 41, J 43; Bomb 2/5/2012
Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
"No matter where you go, there you are"
B
B
WH it is magical thinking. It is all what they want to be true.

And I honestly think they become de-skilled during MLC. My xh lost his second language almost entirely. My theory is that running the MLC programme in their heads takes all the space - which is (part of) why they change details, mix fact and fantasy and so on.

Would a ear piercing place not query a man bringing a little girl in on his own?

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard