Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2455914 05/29/14 03:19 PM
P
pain Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Ok,so last year I noticed some what of an emotional affair, confronted him, denied. Then in January this year, I had enough of the texting and confronted the ow, she denied it also ( by text). I came home and he said he liked her, to give him time. I pushed too much. Then in March I confronted the other w again after I found text messages. then again after two weeks I was to meet him for vacation. Found out again he tried to contact her. . ( I had blocked his phone from calling and receiving calls) Since then the ow through him out, said she didn't want anything to do with him. So when we returned from the vacation, he told me that he didn't love me, that he hasn't for a while. I asked so why was he giving me hope he said that he didn't want to hurt m feelings. To all this he has not said that I am a bad person,he said it's him that I have done nothing wrong, but I know I have and I told him. he doesn't want me to hate him, he said he will take care of me economically, that I will not miss anything, That I can stay at the house we currently live together at, live with my daughter or rent an apt. He will pay my bills. For Mother's day he bought me flowers and a card. Bought us dinner. Even called my older son for not showing up. So my question how do I handle this? Father's day is coming up do I get him a gift and card? Do I ignore him, keep speaking to him? I did all the wrong things in the beginning and in my last argument by questioning, begging, crying, etc HELP!!!

pain #2456407 05/31/14 01:00 PM
C
C
I suggest you use the thread in the MLC forum

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...936#Post2455936

Me-70, D37,S36
Cadet #2460410 06/14/14 06:29 PM
A
Amg Offline
A
I suggest only texting Happy Fathers Day! That's my plan since my Run Away H has really pulled back after showing 10 minutes of trust a week ago. We're on crazy tomes!

Link Copied to Clipboard