Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2450992 05/07/14 10:18 PM
D
del101 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
My wife and I have been together 10y married for 3. A year ago she told me she didn't feel the same any more things were frosty for a couple of days then she gave me a hug and told me that we would be alright and I thought things were. She can be very sensitive possible signs of depression from time to time.

I thought I was treating her well making effort etc. Last month she discussed starting a family and she seemed happy. Then a couple of weeks later she started going cold on me (one word answers) I didn't rise to this and thought I could weather the storm. Then out the blue she told me she didn't love me anymore and was going to stay with her new friend (who is divorced). Since then we met and she is adamant that I have done nothing wrong but still wants a divorce. I'm devasated I was thinking about starting a family and now this. I don't think her friend is helping the situation.

She said she would phone me next week is this normal? What do I do?

R
R
I am sorry that you find yourself faced with this situation. The tables have surely turned from starting a family to separation.
Being in such a confused state is exasperating and unproductive. I urge you to speak to a Divorce Busting Coach before this separation escalates. Learn what you need to say and do to get your marriage back on track before tackling anything else. Call me to dicuss our coaching program 303-444-7004.

Roberta, Resource Coordinator
The Divorce Busting Center
303-444-7004
Roberta@divorcebusting.com

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard