Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
MrBond-

When we first got married he went into a deep depression (long story) and he kept stretching out intimate times. Then about 1 year in marriage - he shaped up and wanted it all the time. By then my crohn's was bad due to stress. When I feel like I am not going to puke or have diarrhea I would say yes - otherwise no. The fact is that he cannot handle my illness. Now it is gone due to lack of eating for several months. Since he mentioned divorce he has been fake sleepwalking to get some, I have been saying no for awhile bc I know OW has moved to PA. We had a physical altercation about a month ago - which he started, but thinks I did - since then he says he is scared of me and does not come near me for hug or anything, just the stupid sleepwalking.

The whole situation is frustrating. In all ways he is saying he is done, but he is still here and has not filed. He says he will file when his situation is over. I don't know how to get to him. He is detached from me, and I am trying to detach. I have been having fun GAL.

M
M
Okay aside from the sex, what other marital issues did you have? I understand you mentioned the sleepwalking before and that you couldn't lock the door, but could you go to another room? What happens if you deny him sex while he's "sleepwalking"? Which I totally don't believe.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
When I deny sex while sleepwalking he keeps trying until he gets too tired to come in my room. My therapist says he is doing it bc if he gets turned down does not hurt his ego as much. I would give in at first, but once OW went to PA I stopped, as I doubt he would take precautions. We have been sleeping in seperate rooms for 5 months.

He keeps saying I have changed since we dated - but does not elaborate. He says I abandoned him last 10 years along with our church. When I ask - he just gets mad me and does not give me any answers,

S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Have had crummy 24 hours. Starting to pull myself back up. I need a shaggy to help me..lol. H monstered today and I threw it back at him, total 180. He was shocked and it did make him stop.

Will post more later

S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Do any of you have problems with disgust when H/W moves to PA? I get literally sick to my stomach when H gets near kids after he has been with her. Thank goodness H does not come near me now. I am so repulsed by this. YUCK!!!

G
G
Scooby,

I literally am disgusted by the site of my h. I'm not sure that makes you feel better, but I am smile. I don't "like" the feeling because it makes me think I made a horrible choice as a father to my kids. I don't know, maybe I did- I'm working through that.

Anyway, keep the focus on you. Try to laugh every day and take it one day at a time.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Georgia

Thanks for being honest. I thought I was the only evil one. I am trying to decide what to do. I am pretty sure he will be out all night with ow. I put him in his place and took control, which is a no no. He will pull 2 year old and stay out all night. Not sure if I should say oh too bad you are going to get fired we need your income. Ignore it completely. Say oh good I hope you had fun.

This [censored]. He was selfish before mlc, and now it is insane. I think I should rename mlc monster life craziness...lol.

Anyone have suggestions of what to do when dumb a stays out all night. Grrrrrrrrr

T
T
Just ignore him staying out, then you do it! Even if it means you go crash at a friends house he doesn't know that.

Me: 35 husband:39
Sons 16 and 11 from my first marriage
Twins 5 (boy/girl)
Daughter 3
Affair bomb 2/27/14
He moved in with ow 3/13/14
OW kicked him out 6/15/14
4/2016 he seeks help for sexual addiction

S
S
Originally Posted By: scooby
Georgia

Thanks for being honest. I thought I was the only evil one. I am trying to decide what to do. I am pretty sure he will be out all night with ow. I put him in his place and took control, which is a no no. He will pull 2 year old and stay out all night. Not sure if I should say oh too bad you are going to get fired we need your income. Ignore it completely. Say oh good I hope you had fun.

This [censored]. He was selfish before mlc, and now it is insane. I think I should rename mlc monster life craziness...lol.

Anyone have suggestions of what to do when dumb a stays out all night. Grrrrrrrrr

You allow him to stay out all night with another woman, and then just come back home any time he pleases? Sorry, I haven't been following your sitch. Definitely sounds like you need to put some healthy boundaries in place.

Starsky

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
S
S
Originally Posted By: twinmom
Just ignore him staying out, then you do it! Even if it means you go crash at a friends house he doesn't know that.

Don't they have kids?

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard