Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
T
T
Thanks scooby, I hate pregnancy. Or rather my body does, I always have very difficult pregnancies and now not having the physical help of a husband is HORRIBLE.

I wouldn't tell work about the affair if you need his $$.... sorry I can't be of more help as I am still doing things wrong myself.

Me: 35 husband:39
Sons 16 and 11 from my first marriage
Twins 5 (boy/girl)
Daughter 3
Affair bomb 2/27/14
He moved in with ow 3/13/14
OW kicked him out 6/15/14
4/2016 he seeks help for sexual addiction

S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Do you have all the kids? I cannot believe your H is such a jerk. I thought my H was bad. He shut down from me 6 months ago and said he is done trying. Ummmm. I did not know our marriage was in trouble. Apparently he had been trying for 10 years.

T
T
My first husband and I have 50/50 custody. And H takes the twins 2 overnights and 1 extra day..... he picks them up Thursday after work, drops them off Friday morning before work picks up again Friday after work and drops off Saturday morning. Picks them up Sunday morning and drops them off Sunday night.

Twins 5 (boy/girl)
Daughter 3
Affair bomb 2/27/14

S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Twinmom-

So do you have a day that you are kid free? My first day kid free was when my youngest went to kindergarten. My H and I have always worked opposite shifts. I would not recommend it for long, as this did not help the R or M.

I hope that you have family or good friends near to help you. What is the sex of the baby to be? Keep me posted on how things are going.

T
T
No I don't have any full days that are kid fee. I have 2 evenings/overnight and one morning kid free. I am having a girl. And I have family in the area but they aren't much help.

I was told affairs usually end within 6 mo so hopefully your husbands will follow that pattern. Your a good person to fight for your marriage. Keep telling yourself that.

Twins 5 (boy/girl)
Daughter 3
Affair bomb 2/27/14

S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Twinmom

Congrats on the girl. What is the due date? I wish that you had more help from family. Maybe some of your friends could chip in. I am never kid free, but prefer it to he that way. I am either working or with kids.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I need it as I had a monster yesterday. But today is a new day, so I am starting fresh smile

S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Now when I am blogging on my phone I am accused of texting and having an affair. But he is not when he spends sixteen hours four days a week with his bff. What a dumb arse! He us paranoid and delusional.

S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Well I survived most of another day! Hoping all is well with everyone! On my other post there is no way to reply to posts - what does that mean?

S
scooby Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I hate, hate, hate that H has OW. He was a very conservative religious man - and now he has broke all commandments except murder! UGH!

Don't know why I am down in dumps today. Am hoping day will get better. It is one of those days where you lose hope and go wtf am I doing.

H continues to be curious about my GAL - but then acts like he does not care. He is basically a roommate now. He has been for over a month now. Not that I would have sex as he has been with OW and she is like McDonald's 1 billion served - yuck!

H continues to ask me if I am mad - duh! You have made my life a freaking nightmare! I think I have a right to be mad.

I am not sure if we can work this out, bc he seems like he is done with me. H is just hanging in the house until he gets situation done with then he will divorce me - per him. Kids have no idea yet - they are too young to hear about it.

Meanwhile, those that know what is going are mostly saying file for D. Ummmmmm - not ready. Besides he will be nasty if I start the ball rolling.

He was not supposed to be this way. He has done 180 from 6 months ago. I was not supposed to have an H that treated me horrible and cheated on me. Where or where has my H gone - MLC land, will he return?

Feel free to chime in, any advice appreciated, or jokes, anything? Thanks for all the support.

M
M
Refresh my memory for a bit. How was your intimacy and married life together before he got the OW? What were the issues that he had with you aside from the Crohn's disease?

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard