Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
T
TL72* Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks brightfuture - I started doing it last night and will do it every night and see if that helps. It's good to see others experience with it and I think it will help me too. I will most likely make it a new habit, especially if it helps with bitterness & resentment!
Tboned, you do offer me something! Just by being here and responding is a comfort and helps me know that I am feeling normal things. It's a big help for sure!!
I get angry when my weekends are full of busy maintenance just to keep the house up when I used to have help. I can do it, it's just that now I'm on a single income and have to put off some things (mulching) when I used to just go and buy it and get it done. That and loading it in my car when we had a truck before, stupid little things like that trigger my anger, that and all the future plans that are now gone in a puff of smoke. I have to remind myself that it "just is" this way now. There's no wishing it away or changing it, just accept it for what it is and do one thing at a time. My next challenge is to refi the house in my own name. Not looking forward to that but I'll get through it. Just another thing I had not planned for my future alone, I suppose his MLC has taught me that I need to plan for doing things alone instead of ever counting on the partnership. Trying to stay positive, i'm just happy to have a home and a great family - it could be so much worse, I'm grateful. Just whiny at times hahah

Me - 42
exH - 56
Married 10.5 years
Together 17
bomb dropped 1/6/14
signed papers 2/4/14
H moved out 2/22/14
D final 4/4/14
Dropped the rope 5/17/14
2 cats, 2 dogs
T
TL72* Offline OP