Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
T
twinmom Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Maybe it's just my emotions getting in the way but what guy is really going to want to get involved with someone with 5 kids? I seriously think the odds suck at finding someone, much less someone of quality.....

I do deserve better, I know that much. I just don't think it will ever happen.

Originally Posted By: Georgiabelle

Not good odds, and at some point I think you need to realize that you deserve -- and can have -- better.

BAH- BAM. Spot on:)

Me: 35 husband:39
Sons 16 and 11 from my first marriage
Twins 5 (boy/girl)
Daughter 3
Affair bomb 2/27/14
He moved in with ow 3/13/14
OW kicked him out 6/15/14
4/2016 he seeks help for sexual addiction

G
G
Twin Mom,

Please! What a strong, intelligent woman you are! A smart, quality man would see that a woman whose h moved in with another woman while she was pregnant and raising other kids must be a woman of strength and tenacity.

Listen, we all made mistakes in our Ms. The difference is we recognize that and are actively trying to work on ourselves to be the best we can. Please remember that your h moved in with another woman while you are pregnant. You did not make him do this. This was of his own volition. You can't own his poop. Let him be responsible for his actions. You can't be held accountable for his actions.

Let's look at it from this very different perspective. There are many people for everyone. Focus on you and your kids. Try to enjoy what I'm sure has been a very stressful pregnancy. Leave your h alone. Don't worry about what he thinks. Clearly he doesn't have the best judgement. If or when you want to find someone, you can. I'm sure of it.

Have a great Saturday and try to relax.

3 kids
BD 12/15/13 (IDKIILY. )
Rope dropped Cirque du Soleil style
D final 9-9-14
"Some people are born on 3rd base and go through life thinking they hit a triple." Barry Switzer
T
twinmom Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thank you. Today is the twins 2nd birthday, and H has spent all morning with us.... now on our way to Seasame Street live. I am having a hard time because he is acting like my H but without the affection and I keep telling myself over and over and over detach and no expectations.. detach, detach detach...

Twins 5 (boy/girl)
Daughter 3
Affair bomb 2/27/14

T
T
Just imagine how OW must be feeling.
Muahahahahaha ....
wink

Enjoy your time! And Happy Birthday to those babies!!!

M: 40 H: 44
Married 14 years
S11 & D6; D20 & D19 from previous M
2BDs/PAs, 8 years apart
Piecing: April 2014
T
twinmom Offline OP
OP Offline
T
H just left, I am so tired! He wasn't supposed to get the twins till tomorrow morning but I am in a lot of pain so when he offered to take them I said ok.

Today was a challenge! I am so proud of myself, no R talk, LOTS Lots of laughter, smiles and a great day. The challenge was not to allow myself to reach for his hand/kiss/touch him like I used to.

He had them last night and brought them home this morning. He asked if I wanted coffee and brought me a donut. He got here and said he had to run into work for a min and asked if I needed anything while he was out. I didn't expect him to come back here, he was gone about 45 min and I took the kids outside to play. He chatted with me like we used to about his work and random friends. Then he gave the twins a bath and we went to lunch.

During Seasame Street I moved the wrong way and felt intense pain and winced/gasped, he immediately put his hand on my leg and asked if I was ok. After the show I fully expected him to leave as soon as we were home, but he didn't we played with the kids in the backyard for a while then brought them inside and he still didn't leave, I was shocked. I ordered take out from a local restaurant for me and the twins(he said he didn't want anything) and we all wenty together to pick it up.

He could tell after dinner that I had overdone it today and was in a lot of pain, so he brought me some Tylenol and offered to take the kids for the night. As he was leaving he kept asking if there was anything else I needed him to do for me.
Now on to tomorrow, another busy day with both the twins party and his niece's.

I still can't believe he spent from 8am till 6pm with us..... detach/no expectations! I keep telling myself that over and over

Twins 5 (boy/girl)
Daughter 3
Affair bomb 2/27/14

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard