Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2443183 04/04/14 01:37 AM
B
OP Offline
B
Hey DBers, I was here back in 2005-6. That marriage ended, but the DB methods worked ! My wife went from "I don't think I really ever loved you" to begging and even stalking. But hey, if you want to know more about that, just look up my old posts. This is a new marriage, new issue. This is a WAW, possibly MLC, that is if women have those.
The absolutely worst Valentines day present I ever got, I got this year. I discovered what I now believe was an EA, which was about to become a PA. I THINK that I caught that just in time. My wife and I enjoy playing Texas Hold'em Poker tournaments as a hobby. Mostly local games, with like a $20 buy in. I had mentioned to her that I noticed that she always sat at a certain dealers table. and on valentines day ,while having dinner at a nice restaurant, I mentioned that I thought he had a thing for her. She blew that off and said that.. I was overly jealous, as usual. After dinner we went to play at that game where that dealer , (OM) deals. she sat at his table. Wife rarely dinks, but this night she did, and got drunk. She kept telling me to go home, as we had driven separate vehicles, but I wasn't going to let her drive. I had a friend drive my truck home, and I waited on her. So later I turn a corner to find her leaning against him and looking at him like I would kill to have her look at me !
I could go into more detail, but I don't have time now. I will continue later.

Current thread
M
M
Yes women do have MLCs too. I would suggest you go back and read DR so you can refresh yourself on what to do.

When you post again, be sure you don't concentrate on your W's A. Let us know if there was any issues you had in this marriage that may have come up.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
MrBond #2443213 04/04/14 10:51 AM
W
W
Yes MB more women have MLC quite often. I have several friends that fit the signs to a tee but they are like functioning alcoholics, to everyone but ultra close friends/family it's never known.

W-37
Me-37
M-16yrs & 5days
W "Done" Day = Valentine Day 2014
D-8/13/2014
S16
S13
S11
D8
whytry #2443401 04/04/14 09:15 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Ok, thank you MrBond and whytry, for replying. I apologize for not being able to finish my post. You are right MB, the affair, either EA or PA is in the past, I THINK! IM past it at least, but now all of her resentment and the classic WAW stuff surfaced from that point on. So, at least its out in the open. I immedietly remembered to do the 180 and GAL, got a new DB book and some others. She left and went to our camper at the beach, about 250 miles from here, and stayed for a week or so. said she wanted to work on R, but when she got back she was iffy again. so she's been here and at the camper for a week or two t a time. I'm going to marriage counselor ,alone, she wont go. No sex, no physical touch from here. I can lay in bed and hold her all day, but no recip. se will say that she loves me, when told first or askedI don't ask anymore. I believe that she is planning on leaving, because I know that she is looking for job that will give he her own health insurance, ad I saw on her history where she was looking at apartments for rent.
SO, heres my big question. I understand, and have emplemented all of the DB techniques in a situation where the W and I were separated, and she was having affair with OM, But some of it just doesn't fit in my sitch. its not feasible for me to not text her at all, or to do some the GAL stuff wen she is here with me. Remember, she doesn't know that I believe she's thinking of leaving. I know that she just wants things to smooth over for now.
I am so sorry, I have to get a new keyboard before posting again. Maybe you can take enough from this to help in some way.Thanx,B

Current thread

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard