Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
L
You aren't responsible for his feelings, he feels what he feels and if he doesn't like it he needs to figure out what to change.

This
Quote:
I got sadder and sadder, and anxiety started kicking in pretty bad for me, as I watched H pulling away from me again, after watching him be so optimistic about wanting to work on things. That things, "were different now and that his heart wasn't in it for trying before, but now he was totally committed."
sounds pretty co-dependent.

What were you doing about stopping your free-fall?

What do you want to do now?

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
D
DFE Offline
D
Chasingpavements - I am back too. I am sorry to see your sitch hasn't gotten any better either. I am here if you need to vent. I understand how you are feeling and hope we both have some sort of resolution soon. keep you chin up high. Sometimes some things have to end in order for something new to enter your life. Maybe there is another plan for us.

M12
Kids 2
ILYBINILWY 08/05
Reconciled 05/06
S07/12
Moved back 03/13
Separated Again 06/24/13
Back Again (his choice) 02/14
Leaving again 03/23/14
DIVORCED 02/15
C
OP Offline
C
Hi DFE!! I haven't been posting on here for a while, but I just happened to check in and noticed that you're back! (some of us are on FB with our db names followed by "DB").

Ok I will get some venting out! So after I last posted, H said he no longer wanted to work on the marriage, and then moved out. He now has his own house. We've got 3 little ones, (I forgot you had twins also!! ;)) In late September he said he wanted to work on the marriage again, and that he was 100% committed to trying, etc. We had some fun dates, and were trying to ease him into moving back into the house. Then he started pulling away, and now we are separated, likely for good. Well, on my end, he has messed around with coming and going one too many times. I feel he is just very unhappy with life and has a lot of issues to work out on his own. So now I am just in the process dealing with him moving his stuff out of my home. It's been hard, and I have had a lot of anxiety. But, I am moving on and moving forward.

Ok, I will go check out your thread now!
-CP

M: 8 yrs T:14
Twins:7 S:5
BD:'NLILWY': Feb/2013
Mar/Apr/May: MC
June: "living in limbo"
Sept 12: H moves out
Oct 20: reconciling
Jan-Feb 2014:MC
Feb 2014: separating, and H moved out.

C
OP Offline
C
Moved my thread back to the MLC forum again frown
Take these broken wings and learn to fly...

-CP

M: 8 yrs T:14
Twins:7 S:5
BD:'NLILWY': Feb/2013
Mar/Apr/May: MC
June: "living in limbo"
Sept 12: H moves out
Oct 20: reconciling
Jan-Feb 2014:MC
Feb 2014: separating, and H moved out.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis