It's been a few weeks since I've posted and a few things have improved. I once again explained my concerns to H regarding our M and listened to his as well. H is helping out more in the home and taking care of his financial responsibilities thus far. I'm still not all in at this point but I'm trying and taking it one day at a time. H continues to compliment me, ask me out for dinner, movies, shopping, etc. If he is not working, he's home but does give me my space which I need. He keeps saying that he wants things to be like it was before his A. I don't believe things will never be that way again. I don't know if I can or want to love that way again but I realize feelings can be fickle and I don't want to make a decision when I know that I'm still hurting from the A. I do believe that H is sincere and remorseful for the A but it doesn't take away the emotions that I have to experience during this process. I am healing. I know that it will take time and I'm working on being patient and optimistic w/o allowing myself to be the naïve person I was when the B dropped in 2012.