Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
F
F
Oh, Linda...it cheers me up this morning to read such a positive post from you.

You truly deserve the very best!

Hope your eyes heal quickly....and hope it fixed everything!

Love ya!!!!
Ang

N
N
hey hi-

i'm a day late here (and a dollar short i'm sure) - HOPE YOUR SURGERY WENT WELL- MY PRAYERS ARE FLOATING UPWARD.

WOW - I SURE AGREE with everyone. you sound like a "new woman" YOU are MY hero.

i'd love to achieve your place. somedays i wonder if i'll ever "get there".

oh well- best wishes for a speedy recovery- i'm here - getting acold this a.m. (all those second grade germs)- piling junk up- etc.

XXOO MAN- TAKE CARE- CALL IF YOU NEED HAND HOLDING.

C
C
Originally Posted By: complicated
I am convinced there are wonderful people out there looking for people just like all of us.

AGREED

Our MLC'ers are crazy, looney tunes.

I saw the papers on the alt and I can only say that this seems to be following the script.

Are you going to be able to agree to the financial portion of the divorce, or did he already agree and I missed it.

$500 - you will consider yourself lucky.

((((HUGS)))))

I hope you are posting another picture with no glasses soon enough and all goes well there.

Me-70, D37,S36
Cadet #2421736 01/09/14 03:52 PM
F
F
Hi Linda, thanks for the update, I'm so glad to hear you are doing so well.

The DB vets always told us there would be no question once we were done, and this certainly held true for you.

You have a heart of gold and WILL find a man who truly loves you. Don't tell Ellie, but for some reason I'm predicting he will be 8 years younger than you. grin

M: A really long time.
Crisis: 5 years.
She's still worth it.

Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose. -Viktor Frankl
B
B
RL you are a cool, smooth lady. All the best with your eye surgery.

TPS
Me: 44 H: 42
M14 T17
S10 D7
10/10 H moves out after death of his father-same month
21/04/12 H is 'DONE'
04/05/12 OW/PA confirmed (rumors from 2010)
July '14 H ends affair
May '15 H moves back home
J
J
All my wishes and best of luck with the Bug glasses!

Are are amazing and the post this mining made me smile.

No doubts there is someone who will cherish you. You are very special indeed

JuneReN #2422093 01/10/14 02:17 PM
N
N
hiya - checkin in- soooo how are ya and how are the eyes. great i hope-

have a wonderful day-

xxoo

C
C
Originally Posted By: ForeverYoung
I'm predicting he will be 8 years younger than you. grin

As long as their is no MLC in his future I guess that is OK. smile

Me-70, D37,S36
Cadet #2422124 01/10/14 03:01 PM
W
W
Hey there, my boy Cadet!!! Been wondering where you've disappeared...into some left over spiked eggnog??

Could you please amble over to Landcora's new thread over in Newcomer's (Next move?) and give him your welcome mat speech. wink Thanks much!

Wonka #2422223 01/10/14 08:01 PM
R
OP Offline
R
Thanks for your good wishes everyone. Bright, Job, Wonka, Complicated, MileHigh! Angela, Nero, Busting, Ruby, Forever! And Cadet, so nice to hear from you! I am so so sorry for neglecting all of your threads. Really sorry, you are all such loyal friends, and I love you all so much.

The laser surgery was a success! I can see clearly out of my left eye for the first time in 5 months. Just a mild ache and lots of floaters, but the surgeon said that's normal. He is quite the master of understatement. Told me I would feel "A" twinge, and then shot my eye with his laser 30 times. He forgot to mention the other 29 twinges. Lucky they strap your head firmly to the laser LOL or I would have run out of the room!

So nice to hear from you Wonka! Thanks for starting that new thread, you are such a comfort and excellent resource to everyone. It WAS so strange for my son to serve his dad with the divorce papers, but he volunteered to do it. H told him that it is just a formality. S28 keeps giving me hugs and has been so great throughout this whole ordeal.

Cadet, H and I came to an agreement beforehand, that he would keep his 401K so he has something to live on in Moscow, and I will keep the house. His OW tried to rile him up and wanted him to sue me for the value of my law degree, but he backed right down. He planned to go stay at his mom's house, but she gave him a hard time LOL, so he asked if he could stay here until he moves to Moscow in March. He promised to complete all of his MLC projects he started, like the never-ending fence and living room flooring. According to the court website, not only is filing for divorce this way a kazillion times cheaper than using attorneys, it waives the 70 day waiting period. But both parties have to agree on all of the stipulations, and there can't be other issues, like child support. Pretty sweet I think.

Thanks Complicated, I hope you are right, that there are people out there looking for people like us. There should be, right? We are loyal and loving and know all about love languages, and can validate the paint off a wall by now. But even if there are not, being alone will be better than living will all this pain, for me now, anyway.

I do not advocate that anyone stops standing until you are really really sure. Forever, you are SO right, it IS just like the vets promised, that when you are done, you'll know it. There will be no doubt in your mind. Until then, bust on, the process really really works!

And FY, a fella eight years younger would be just perfect, thank you very very much LOL! You guys are the best.

Linda

Me 65, Ex 64
M 38 y
2 adult S, 4 G-Kids
MLC 11/07
BD 12/09
D 3/14
Dating nice guy 7/14
Engaged to nice guy 12/17
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard