Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
OP Offline
G
Hi, I'm 40 and my wife moved out in October. She'd walked out and I didn't see it coming. On the day she left, she said a lot of hateful things -- a culmination of the hateful behavior she has had for the past 18 months, since taking her new job.

I think she is also having an affair but I can't prove it.

My foulups were:
1) after 15 years of marriage, not buying her a wedding ring upon her suggestion (we married poor and never bought them!)
2) Not working for four years.

I know I fouled up big time. She's been a poor communicator and abusive. But, I am not giving up! I am going to show her change by getting a well-paid job.

The difficulty is going to be proving the affair. I just can't afford a PI. In fact, since she moved out, I cannot pay rent and she had to pay it for four months. At $2000/month, that's $8000. Wow -- she's so angry to get rid of me that she'll throw that kind of money away.

I just got Divorce Remedy. And I watched
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eyty0xb7IMM

That describes the situation. She was angry at me, telling me to get a job. I didn't listen.

I am open to any suggestions. Going dark is hard because I really want to spend time with her and miss her so bad. Actually, I've been missing her while she was here for over the past 18 months; I thought she'd get over it but when she moved out, I realized she meant serious business.

I'm afraid she's getting closer to her partner from work and hating me more, talking [censored] about me, with him.

I am looking for work.

Please give suggestions and instructions. I need to do the right thing not the wrong things.

Thanks.

C
C

Me-70, D37,S36

Link Copied to Clipboard