Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
chris B Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I am going through a separation and possible divorce where my WAW left 2 months ago. Since then she has not said one word to me. Is the DR book going to help me in my particular situation?

I am wanting to go buy it tonight. original post:
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2372472#Post2372472

B
BKS Offline
B
DR will help you with your situation regarding WAW, IMHO. It will help you though, not your WAW for now. If she is not communicating with you right now, there is not much you can do about that until she decides to talk.

What DR, DB, 5LL etc. will do for you is to help you understand what is going on regarding MLC/WAS. The more you can learn about what the MLC/WAS is going through the you will learn that this is not your fault, but it is your problem now. How you react to it will either help or hinder your situation.

The main thing you should be doing now is reading as much as you can about MLC/WAS, EAT, SLEEP, and EXERCISE. Start GALing and improving yourself TODAY, don't wait until tomorrow.

Understand that you have no control over anyone but yourself. You can not fix your S, He/She must find the answers from within themselves. There is no guarantee that your S will come back and decide to love you again. So, start working on yourself for now.

Here are some links that will get you started so you can understand what the MLC/WAS is going through and how you can start to cope with it. Be PATIENT. It is the worst rollercoaster ride you will ever experience in your life. You will have ups and downs. Learn to recognize when you cycle up and down.

Six Stages of MLC and All Sermons are a good place to start understanding what is going on.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...rue#Post1539436

Also, find Sandi's 37 rules in the Newcomers section. That will explain what you should be doing so if/when she does come back into the picture, you will know how to act and react to her while she is going through this.

Hope this helps,

BKS

M46 W45 T12 M10 S9 D4
BD 2/13
Divorced 5/14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard