Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2333596 03/28/13 02:46 AM
L
OP Offline
L
Hello everyone. I have a post in the newcomers section thats been active the past few months but i need help with something very specific.

My sitch in a nutshell: H is depressed, possible MLC (even though he only 30, he shows all the signs minus infidelity) one day broke the news he wanted a D, gave me every one liner you can think of but did not leave the home. I did EVERYTHING wrong. 6 month later (now) we are still living together in a room mate type way, no intimacy, H doesnt want any. The one issue I am dealing with above all is anger and rage at him for putting me through this.

It consumes my daily thoughts to the point where i am afraid to act out my anger (I have smashed things in the home in the past during the first 2 months of this, namely my cell phone while talking to him) even now when I think about the sitch I get really bent out of shape and actually think I hate him sometimes. I certainly hate what he is doing to me and in a way I hate him because of his inability to grow up.

I talk to my family alot over this and it does help with the loneliness but not with my urge to scream at him/slap him/throw something at him. Luckly I have not so far.

Any advice? Techniques? Something? Thanks!

C
C
If it is MLC it is a very long journey.

Best thing is to let him take it on his own, you can not speed it up.

Your anger is something you need to work on.
It is the one thing that is in your control.

Try reading one of my welcome posts in MLC.

Me-70, D37,S36

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard