of your eternal peace.
Amen.

- Vienna Cobb Anderson

jojo
jojo1 #1827952 08/28/09 07:13 PM
DB Coach
DB Coach
Hi JoJo,
I am glad to hear from your Aug 20th post that you are feeling stronger!

laugh

Big-time strong HUGS going your way!

Laurie,
Divorce Busting Coach
Contact The Divorce Busting Center at 303-444-7004 or 800-664-2435 if you would like to schedule a telephone consultation with a DB Coach - or email virginia@divorcebusting.com for info.
J
J
Dear Laurie:

I heard some very bad news today. A is engaged to be married to D. It's a very long story how I found out. I also heard from E that he wants to have children with her. This is like a double wammy in one moment. I feel like I lost him all over again. How he has been so underhanded in this is somehow controlling, yet weak and fearful. Just when I thought I was getting to know him again, I have to go through this feeling of loss. I am trying to hold onto God.

Miss you, frown

jojo
jojo1 #1840330 09/18/09 09:29 PM
DB Coach
DB Coach
Dear JoJo,
Oh dear JoJo, my heart hurts for you. I wished A could have done the hard, but good thing and personally let you know, but sadly, it sounds like he did not.

In all of the moments you had chosen to show care and love to A, you were really loving God as you cared for A. I hope you sense His deep love for you as He is truly holding onto you.

Hold on dear JoJo,
Laurie

Laurie,
Divorce Busting Coach
Contact The Divorce Busting Center at 303-444-7004 or 800-664-2435 if you would like to schedule a telephone consultation with a DB Coach - or email virginia@divorcebusting.com for info.
J
J
Thank you, Laurie...I wish you were here for me to cry on your shoulder. I have been experiencing deep weeping once again. I have been texting A, that is how it all got started. Then I started to ask some questions, and the answers got wierd. I asked him to tell me what was going on...he said he would when the time was right. Then there was silence. You know how much I hate when he gets control with the silence routine. I then called E. She told me everything. I tried to call A. He did not answer. I remained calm, but he remained silent. I told him that his not talking to me hurts me more than anything. Then he got mean. His text told me that he wants me to be his friend, but he doesn't want me to have any feelings. He finally told me that he would call me, but he never did. I feel such a sense of loss all over again. I do feel that something strange is going on. A doesn't undersand why I should even care. That's the kicker.

Forgot to tell you. As I came in the door tonight, all the clocks were shining brightly on 11:11. God is telling me something.

Last edited by jojo1; 09/19/09 04:08 AM.

jojo
jojo1 #1841532 09/21/09 06:30 PM
DB Coach
DB Coach
How are you doing JoJo? frown

Laurie,
Divorce Busting Coach
DB Coach
DB Coach
You know what? I jumped in my car today - saw my clock - it was at 11:11 - it made me think and pray for you. Hugs, Laurie

Laurie,
Divorce Busting Coach
J
J
Hi Laur: I'm good...I tried being angry at God. It lasted about 1/2 a second. I feel good and grateful. I have a wonderful family. My mother and father love me so much. My little nephews think I'm a rock star...I love that! I have a great job and friends who show me how much they love me. My friends are the best. I feel good, really. I am very disappointed in A. I'm still not sure what is going on with him.

God is good. He built me up and picked the right time to do this. I trust in him more today than yesterday and so on.

I see a lot of 11:11's too. (A lot) I know that something wonderful is going to happen. I know that he hears my prayers. I know that I will love again and someone wonderful will love me and want me that it will be worth the wait.

I am just sad that A did another one of his 'so longs'. I'd hate to lose him still. His friendship is important to me. That would be the best if he would let me still remain his friend. Right now he is silent again. You know how I hate that. I think I'm getting used to it. I wish we could talk just for a sense of closure. I would like it very much.

So, I feel good. A little weird. I feel loved, but I also feel a little lonely and abandoned again. I pray that if there is anything A can do, I pray that he won't abandon me again and at least be my friend.

Big Hug,

jojo
J
J
Hi Laurie: I feel a little strange posting here because it feels a little useless to me. It was a place that I used to hold onto hope and let go of bad feelings. Now, I don't often think of A. When I do, I am angry at him and wished I never met him. Sometimes, I think, it might be nice to remain friends. However, I don't seem to have time to contact him, and, at the same time, talking to him might bring me down. I am enjoying my job. I want to meet new people. I don't have any avenue right now to do that. I am taking it slow. I am interested in someday loving someone again and wanting him to adore me and have fun loving me. I look forward to being cherished, as well as cherishing him with all that I have. I thank God that I feel ok and feel calm about all of this. 11:11 is still happening almost everyday.

I miss talking to you. I heard that your state has snow. Big hug,

jojo
jojo1 #1859941 10/22/09 01:56 AM
J
J
Today I feel like I can't trust anyone on this earth. Friends are hard to make. I have been disappointed by many people these past few months. Maybe I try too hard. I'm discouraged.

Ever since everyone got the word about A, the men around me have been like leeches. All they want is sex. How do they think that that would be ok with me? Where did they get that message? It makes me very sad.

jojo
Page 23 of 25 1 2 21 22 23 24 25

Link Copied to Clipboard