Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Z
zig Offline
Z
"In my opinion, you would only be procrastinating if there were something active that you were purposefully not doing, such as not responding to the D complaint or not providing discovery information."

well there is one thing i have actively not done - i haven't really found out if starting the D proceedings will affect the immigr. status or not. i told h that i would have to pay an immigr. lawyer to find out for sure and it's expensive so i'm waiting to earn some money from my new job to do it.

he told me i should look into free help for that - and i said i would, but haven't remembered to do it!! i'll be honest and say i'm using that a bit to slow down this thing - but then i am beginning to think if i stall too much it could work against me by making him impatient.

maybe dropping the rope means calling him and saying happily after i find out - green light go ahead, it's not going to affect my status!!!

you're right - vera - how ABOUT some short term goals for me on this one.

I will right a list and post them tomorrow.

i did let this stuff go and went to play Planet Earth with s. we had fun

highlight of the evening:

I've learned that the largest ass in the world lives in Tibet and is 83" long.

Why anyone would ever need to know that is beyond me, but I got a particular thrill out of learning that little tidbit!! Now just need an appropriate place to apply that knowledge grin

do my posts sound tense and spinning? i really hope not - in spite of the topic i don't feel all that stressed - just very calmly trying to figure it out - and that is unusual for me, isn't it? it's almost as if i'm detached from it and see it from a distance - sort of like ok i have to face this now, lets find out what it's about

too bad on the nightcap - will have to have it on the blanket - not a drop in the house!! but i don't really feel the need for it anyway smile

thanks again vera - and that post to ng was sort of to tell you about it too

((((( ))))))
zig

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

"if i could define enlightenment briefly, i would say it is the quiet acceptance of what is"

V
V
Well then yes, that is a little bit of procrastination on your status!! I would look into that asap not bc it would help him but because it could affect you AND S. And then when you figure out the answer I would just keep it in your pocket and not mention it until your H brings it up. If it won't affect your status, a breezy response seems appropriate.

Since you aren't sure what to look at numbers wise, maybe check out a book on amazon or something to walk you through it.

V
V
Well then yes, that is a little bit of procrastination on your status!! I would look into that asap not bc it would help him but because it could affect you AND S. And then when you figure out the answer I would just keep it in your pocket and not mention it until your H brings it up. If it won't affect your status, a breezy response seems appropriate.

Since you aren't sure what to look at numbers wise, maybe check out a book on amazon or something to walk you through it.

S
S
Originally Posted By: zig
highlight of the evening:

I've learned that the largest ass in the world lives in Tibet and is 83" long.

Why anyone would ever need to know that is beyond me...

Well, obviously it's important to know that the world's largest ass isn't your wayward partner! grin

Me - 54
P - 59
Together 5 yrs
She left 4/2012
Z
zig Offline
Z
hahaha!

i can't say that that thought did NOT enter my head as i read that!

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

"if i could define enlightenment briefly, i would say it is the quiet acceptance of what is"

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard