Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Crimson Offline OP
OP Offline
C
So W has been in her own place for the last week. She had requested that I let her know periodically how our baby is doing while in my custody. I sent her a long text explain all that we'd been up to this weekend.

Then, earlier this morning I texted her to let her know the baby was doing fine and sleeping well. She responded that she was "glad to see I was doing all of the things she wanted us to do". I told her that I haven't watched much TV these days (which is true) and that I had been doing a lot of reading, believe it or not. She responded "I wish the change would have come sooner, but I am glad you are making the changes". I told her better late than never - and she responded "your next relationship can reap the benefits"

That last little blurb kinda set me back a bit, but I did not let on at all - I just said that I was in no rush for that right now.

So it SORTA looks like she noticed a few 180s, but still seems at arms length with her "next relationship" remark. Is this progress?? Granted - I have only been trapped in this hell for a little over two months and she's been gone only a week - I know I need patience, but what that a "reasonable" good sign??

I have no idea and need help with what to do next.

Crimson

C
C
Try to stick to one thread until you get to 100 posts.

Use this thread that you started in newcomers,it has more replies and will get more traffic

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...279#Post2200279

Me-70, D37,S36
P
P
Hi,
I would say she's trying to push some buttons with the 'next relationship' comment and just testing your repsonse. Believe in you, you're doing fine.

H:36
W:43
M:12
T:15
S:10
D:8
D:4
J
J
I have gotten the same responses from my W. I agree with Penster, don't let those comments get you down. Your next new relationship can be with your W!

Me-28
W-28
T-9 M-6
D-4

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard