Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18
S
S
You WILL feel better tomorrow. Cry it all out tonight and get some sleep.

((()))

M:63
H:53
S:41, SS:28, SS:25, SD:23
M:15
T:16

Bomb:12/17/11, "I think we should go our separate ways."
H moves to his mother's house, 4/1/12
12/21/12: H moves back home, piecing

J
jks Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted By: Accuray
JKS,

You are a beautiful person. I'm going to give you two assignments:

1) Whatever you're doing, stop, get outside and work up a sweat exercising -- I recognize that you're a lady so maybe perspire instead of sweat. I don't care how you do it, run, walk, bike whatever it takes

2) Pick a sympathetic friend who knows your sitch, call them and let everything out, don't hold anything back. Tell them you just want them to listen and be supportive, you're not looking for solutions

Do both of those before you go to bed tonight

Accuray

Wow, Accuray. I just walked in the door tonight and am just now reading what you wrote for me to do. I did those exact two things without even reading here first. (Great minds think alike! LOL!)

I went to a class at the gym. And then went to my brother's house and talked to his wife about everything. You were very right, it did make me feel better. I'm still crying but I'm better.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I will be getting my kids tomorrow so I'll have more of a distraction then.

Me: 32 H: 32
M 9 yrs
#1 D7 #2 S5 #3 D2
Bomb 8/12/11
H moved out 8/14/11
PA started w/H & OW in 1/12 - found out 3/24/12
Got my own place 8/25/12
H & OW move in together 9/15/12
Still married.

B
B
(((((jks)))))

TPS
Me: 44 H: 42
M14 T17
S10 D7
10/10 H moves out after death of his father-same month
21/04/12 H is 'DONE'
04/05/12 OW/PA confirmed (rumors from 2010)
July '14 H ends affair
May '15 H moves back home
N
N
((jks ))

Sorry the last few days have been rough on U....but I think its part of the journey the ups and downs.

Enjoy your kids today.......and from what I can read...U are growing in leaps and bounds and unfortunately the feeling down is all a part of it

Just thinking of U

Cindy Lou

Finding Hope
N
N
Also Fathers day hit me like a ton of bricks, My hubby and I werent blessed with children and its the 30th annivesary of no daddy in my life, and my fav person on Earth ...my father in law has been dead for 13 years........

It was a rough weekend for me also..but the sun does always come up, and if we are Lucky we get another chance to start all over again. Fortunately U dont have to start over......feeling like U did when U wrote that letter to your husband....remember this is a long journey....2 steps forward 1 step back.........hugs

Cindy Lou

Finding Hope
L
L
JKS,

I agree with Accuray. You are a beautiful person.

Don’t allow someone to make you think otherwise based on them trying to justify their poor choices.

I specifically prayed for you and Alamo this morning. We care about you.

((( )))

Me:45 ExW:48
M:04/97
3 Bombs & 2 ReCons
1st BD 11/10
D Finalized 4/20
D-16 S-14
Going in one more round when you don't think you can. That's what makes all the difference in life.~Rocky Balboa
A
A
LITB,

I was intrigued by your signature -- you reconciled two and a half years after the bomb? I read your first few original threads last night -- do you have a summary posted of your sitch? Your timeline might help newcomers with their expectations. Reading your thread you really seemed to do a great job with DB in a very difficult situation. Your threads that I read were like a suspense novel -- "No W, don't move to the town where OM lives and leave your kids behind! Bad idea!". I felt like someone yelling at a movie screen

Accuray

Married 18, Together 20, Now Divorced
M: 48, W: 50, D: 18, S: 16, D: 12
Bomb Dropped (EA, D): 7/13/11
Start Reconcile: 8/15/11
Bomb Dropped (EA, D): 5/1/2014 (Divorced)
In a New Relationship: 3/2015
L
L
Accuray,

I replied to you in my thread.

JKS,

At the very beginning of my sitch, my sister recommended that I listen to KLOVE radio. It is a Contemporary Christian radio station that is positive and encouraging. You can stream it online. It helped me get through some very difficult days. I still listen it on most days.

Just a thought. Hope you are having a better day.

Me:45 ExW:48
M:04/97
3 Bombs & 2 ReCons
1st BD 11/10
D Finalized 4/20
D-16 S-14
Going in one more round when you don't think you can. That's what makes all the difference in life.~Rocky Balboa
J
jks Offline OP
OP Offline
J
You all are so good to me... this morning was better.

I went to that same class at the gym again and then went to H's parent's house to pick up my kids. The class that I do at the gym is a power toning class and I absolutely love it. I can already see a difference in my legs and arms. I felt so good after the class that when I went to pick up the kids I was really happy. I had the biggest smile the entire time and it felt so good to kiss and hug my kids again.

H seemed happy too when he first saw me. He made a comment that I look skinnier. And I told him I was actually gaining weight. I'm 5'9" and during the time that I initially found out about H's PA I dropped down to 110 lbs. I haven't weighed that much since Jr. High. I'm now at 120 lbs. So I would say I look a lot healthier than I did before.

He seemed like he kept looking at me as I was talking with the kids and I thought he looked good too. I then got in my car and was looking at my phone because my friend had texted me. Basically, I was distracted as I left.

I was almost to the freeway and my D6 got really upset because she meant to bring a toy that she really wanted to play with and forgot it. I wasn't that far away so I told her I would turn around and get it. On the way driving back I called my friend that had texted me. I pulled back up to H's place and told her to go run in and get it.

When she came back, H followed her out holding a bottle of water and held it up motioning to me like, "do you want this?" I was on the phone still so I held up the one I already had in my car like "that's ok." Then he came and buckled D6 back in the car and at the same time my friend asked me what I was doing today.

I told her I was planning to take the kids to a splash pad and immediately D6 says, "where?" I told her and H was standing right there he didn't seem very happy. I could tell his demeanor had changed. But I just said, "see ya!" And left still talking on my phone.

I feel like I got my mojo back. Hopefully it's not short-lived.

LITB, I'm probably going to spend this week reading your sitch from start to finish. I have a feeling it will be very inspiring. smile

Me: 32 H: 32
M 9 yrs
#1 D7 #2 S5 #3 D2
Bomb 8/12/11
H moved out 8/14/11
PA started w/H & OW in 1/12 - found out 3/24/12
Got my own place 8/25/12
H & OW move in together 9/15/12
Still married.

S
S
5'9" and 120 lbs.? you could model! your weight gain is probably muscle. it's heavier than fat. you sound as if you're in great shape. glad you're getting your confidence back!

M:63
H:53
S:41, SS:28, SS:25, SD:23
M:15
T:16

Bomb:12/17/11, "I think we should go our separate ways."
H moves to his mother's house, 4/1/12
12/21/12: H moves back home, piecing

Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard