Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
B
B
Good for you on the dresser drawer thing!

Is his plan to live there until the house sells?

It sounds like he's starting to feel like your rejecting his froendship he's finally mentioning it. I think the hard thing for me was when H detached but was still so nice and considerate. It was confusing I couldn't be angry at him and yet he still didn't want much to do with me.

V
OP Offline
V
Thanks Brit. He does intend to stay until the house is sold, he's made it clear he can't afford mortgage plus additonal rent.

Also - you may be right about the latter part - he just invited me to go with him to a (men's) clothing store. I said no thanks. Then he used his "sweetening the deal" voice and mentioned that there's an ice cream shop right next to the store. I had to say sorry, can't, have plans and I'm leaving here in a little bit, have fun. He seemed a little bit dejected. Oh well! Gonna put on a cute dress for a party tonight. Woo woo!

B
B
Enjoy the party and forget the men' s clothing store for now! For right one its about YOU! Enjoy!

TPS
Me: 44 H: 42
M14 T17
S10 D7
10/10 H moves out after death of his father-same month
21/04/12 H is 'DONE'
04/05/12 OW/PA confirmed (rumors from 2010)
July '14 H ends affair
May '15 H moves back home
V
OP Offline
V
My evening was great! While I was out I got a text from H that said, "going to bed, g'night" - REALLY early! Very odd from the same person that not so long ago was staying out until 5am! Tonight I was the one getting home well after bedtime.

L
LIO Offline
L
^^It's weird huh? My H is doing that too - going to bed almost immediately after getting off work. From a person who would stay up until 1am each night. I like to think that the emotional toll is getting to them, they had all the energy from excitement before and now's the letdown - but who knows...

Me& h + S
M: 13 t: 14

H moved 2/12. Own apt 05/12, EAs, PAs, gfriends, oh my!
I'm done. 12/12

"I get knocked down, but I get up again.. you're never gonna keep me down" Chumbawumba
B
B
Happy to hear you enjoyed your evening!!! Yippee!!!

TPS
M14 T17
S10 D7
21/04/12 H is 'DONE'
July '14 H ends affair
V
OP Offline
V
So this morning H was very chatty about the new clothes he picked up on his shopping trip yesterday, asked me if I liked what he got. I said the stuff looked good, but found it hard to care.

Then he said he was going to be reaching out to realtors today and tomorrow. Super.

Then he changed the time he wanted to make the special dish today. I told him I was waiting to hear back about plans and I wasn't sure if I'd be around when he wanted to make it, which was much earlier than the time he mentioned yesterday. He said he was going to the grocery store to pick up some ingredients and would be back around X time.

After he left I got a text from my friend that our plans were on, so I got ready and left and texted H "Plans firmed up, leaving now, back later." He wrote back "K have fun, I probably won't make the [dish]."

It kind of came across as a little tantrum, since he went from wanting to make it together, to saying he could still make it if I wasn't around, to saying he wasn't going to make it because I wasn't going to be around.

Whatever. I'm working on getting my journal notes in order for my call with Cheryl tomorrow. I can't believe it's been a month already since my last call - lots to talk about. But, it's my last call scheduled for now. I find it very hard to have any hope that H will change his mind at any point before D is final (or nearly final). Blah.

Going to start an art project later today instead of going to the gym. I walked home from the grocery store carrying my groceries so I think that was workout enough for today.

B
B
I had a read I think I'm going to go with Cheryl. I will be very interested to hear what she has to say about your H's behaviour. He is an interesting one!

I don't think he's over you. But I don't think he's realised that he's let you go if that makes sense. I was cake eating with H until he moved on. If he had started doing the things you've done I'm not sure how I would have reacted I think I would have confronted him and come around sooner...but that's my personality.

it's clear he was only making that dish to show he cared and in the beginning to spend time with you and when you didn't respond the way he wanted he withdrew the offer. I'm not sure if he knows that's what he's doing though.

How are feeling in general? You write a lot about what he does and what you do...do you find yourself missing his company?

B
B
good luck with your call tomorrow with Cheryl. keep us posted.

TPS
M14 T17
S10 D7
21/04/12 H is 'DONE'
July '14 H ends affair
V
OP Offline
V
H just stopped in my room to talk about his band and then to talk about how not fun it was going to be to go to the father's day dinner with his extended family tonight.

Then he invited me to go along with him. "Thanks but I think I'll pass."

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard