Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
job Offline
I about died laughing over the toothbrush, but now the soap dish thingy? Sounds to me like he is moving back "home" little by little.

There was a woman who had a mlcer that was posting on this board many years ago...her mlcer took all of his stuff when he moved out. He was gone for several years and one day, when he came to visit the children, he brought an article of clothing w/him. When he left to go back to his "cave", he left the article of clothing. This behavior went on until almost all of his stuff was back home. At the end, he came home to visit and he told his wife that he was there to stay and you know what? I believe they are still together today and very happy.

So yeah, monitor those crazy little quirks an see what happens. It could be he's testing you to see if you will notice and say something. Don't mention it.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
T
T
That is too FUNNY!!! it's almost as if their sub-conscious mind is way ahead of their conscious mind.

smile

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. - Albert Camus

Uncertainty is the very condition which impels people to unfold their powers.-Eric Fromm

H
hrm134 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Well Snodderly that would be nice if that happened! Also kind of amusing to watch, as it is now..... but no expectations.....

Plus I think I irritated him tonight. I was polite and told him/asked him if he had a problem with me watching a friend's children at our home on Saturday while her and her husband move. He asked how old they are, I told him 5 and 18 months, and I plan on having them outside most of the time weather permitting. He said well I guess I will take all of my guns with me. (He doesn't have a safe since we don't have children and no one with children has ever actually visited with their kids.) I told him he doesn't need to do that all the doors to rooms will be shut and I will be with them, plus I plan on having them outside. He just got huffy and stormed off. So much for progress. (Maybe I should go check the toothbrush! hahahahaha) On the up side I'm like whatever. grin I'm growing accustom to teenage behavior... and I deal with toddlers every day... and this week every night...LOL

He also wanted to talk to me about the Sirius radio bill for my car (he talked to me about it before I brought up the kids). I told him I would help pay it but I don't get paid until NEXT Friday, he said that would be fine. Now I'm wondering if he's going to freak out again if I give him cash.... LMAO.... is it bad that I am literally laughing about that craziness???

Also, I think he might be planning on getting a tattoo soon.... he's mentioned it before...so between that and a car I'm not sure which will come first... tattoo's cheaper.... but he's insane.... and has a bad memory.... which sometimes works to my advantage. wink

H
hrm134 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Ok so I just went to brush my teeth and his toothbrush is back on the other side of his sink, soap dish gone, and now shaving cream is out of the shower! LOL wow how dare I help out a friend by watching children! Cue the circus music and bring on the popcorn...... Kitty kitty is running for it again....

job Offline
OMG! I have about died laughing. He's punishing you for volunteering to take care of the children! LOL!

I'm sorry, but it's too funny not to laugh and I'm glad to see you are starting to see some of the humor too.

The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
H
hrm134 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Yeah.... how dare me, I know! LOL He's still very much lodged in crazytown. I noticed this morning some models were missing in "his" room (he used to like building them but hasn't in a looooong time, but he still had some). I was in his room because I like to sit on "his" bed and say a prayer whenever he's not here, not that it's going to work better than my other praying, but I still like to do it. I went outside and made sure the models weren't in the trash, they weren't thankfully (hey that's money he would be throwing away). So who knows what he's doing with them...... it is interesting to see which way crazy will go next.... As I sit here and type this I just looked over and saw our wedding album on the shelf, I had laid it there and forgot to put them back, my friend who was getting married, had wanted to see them. Maybe he saw them laying there or even looked at them (Heaven forbid!) and that pushed him back into crazy..... hard to tell. I'm not even going to try and figure it out.

Alright I suppose I should get a shower and head to work now. smile

H
hrm134 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
I'm annoyed.... less than I was, but still annoyed, heck I guess that is even the right word. I don't know. I don't think jealous is, because I'm not, maybe disappointed.... definitely annoyed. Here's what my issue is..... and I may have brought it on myself for looking on FB (I do NOT have a facebook account, was on a friends), so probably a bad idea, I don't even know what compelled me to do it... but something did... I looked at H's sisters page, I know she's getting divorced and has a BF..... well.... apparently she's pregnant. Devastating. I had a meltdown. I shouldn't have, it doesn't affect me. I'm just sad/pissed/thinking WTF and REALLY???? Several friends let me vent and well, I really did see this coming. She is so in love with the idea of having a baby I think she got pregnant from the BF on purpose (he has teenage children from what I understand), and is apparently no longer in the picture. Before she got married she was so in love with the idea of being married, ended up marrying a crackhead (no lie, and she knew, everyone knew, that's why WE didn't attend the wedding). WTF is wrong with people??? I'm sure her mother is just shitting kittens she's so happy... her first grandchild... blah blah blah..... then I thought it's probably best I found out this way instead of when H eventually decides to tell me. I'm sure he has to know. Which could be why H's become so paranoid about me somehow accidentally and quite mystically (PCOS, duh!!!) getting pregnant..... puzzle pieces are starting to aline. Well at least this way when he tells me I can just be like whatever. Anyway, it's just sad really, and that poor child is going to be so F---ed up! Born into a family of crazy!

I keep telling myself God has a plan.... God has a plan.... so far I'm really freaking disliking, in fact hating his plan.... but I will be patient and wait (Psalms 37:7)..... waiting.... I'm quite good at.... patience has always been something I've been good at..... detaching, I've been getting better and better....GAL, no problem....I have not mastered lack of children disappointment yet.... something to work on in counseling I suppose.

H
hrm134 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
I don't know if anyone reads this anymore, but slight irritation, and then a funny story.

The slight irritation just happened, about 10 minutes ago. I got home at 5:05 and H was already here, strange, he usually gets home between 5:30 and 5:45. And for some reason he's parked in the front yard. When I came in I made the mistake of forgetting he's insane and just cheerfully commented you're home early. I swear it was totally innocent. He barely looks up at me and says I still live here too. All I said was, I was just trying to make conversation, then I headed into the kitchen and started putting my stuff away, I started humming and whistling, didn't want him to think he had been successful in the attempt to annoy me. Anyway, I know, rookie move on my part, should have never attempted to talk to him. He did come back and yell into "my" room there's chicken out here if you want some. I just said thank you, of course in a cheerful tone.

So onto the funny story. Well at least I found it VERY funny last night. I was making tacos for dinner and H had just gotten home. I told him there were plenty if he wanted some. He declined saying he had just eaten. I said ok and sat down to eat. A few seconds later he came back into the kitchen and said you talked me into it, they smell really good. I said help yourself. He turns back around after filling his plate and says, "I hope you didn't go to all this trouble for me. Thank you they look good." I sat there for a minute, trying to grasp that he was serious, and then trying not to crack up laughing. I managed to say, "No, I just wanted tacos." LMAO, Really??? Like what did he think was going to happen, like it was all part of some intricate plan, yes that's it my grand plan, make tacos then he will realize the error of his ways and snap out of it and come home?? LOL I'm just amazed he actually ate something I cooked. I just found it so funny that he said that! Shows the selfishness!!! LMAO

T
T
Hiya hrm,

You do know that parking in the front yard was his evil plan to get you to talk to him, so he could be crabby justifiably and blame it on you, right? crazy

Then because he was aware of HIS plan, therefore YOU must have had a plan as well, don't ya know...

Just kidding, I hope...

But yeah, the number of times that I have stood, baffled, trying to figure out how she took something the way she did or at what W said or did...man, that would add up to a week of paid time off maybe!

Anyway, you talking to him is just something you need to do sometimes to remind them that "ummm, hey...reality is over this-a-way..." From what you wrote, seemed like a normal thing to say to ANYbody...but they do twist everything as far as us spouses are concerned, especially if they are feeling guilty or something (at least in my sitch).

smile

T^2

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. - Albert Camus

Uncertainty is the very condition which impels people to unfold their powers.-Eric Fromm

job Offline
They become paranoid little pod people while in crisis. They tend to twist and turn everything you say because they are paranoid and still want to pick arguments w/you. It's almost like they challenge you when they respond to simple comments. As for parking in the front yard, it was a challenge to see if you would comment on where he had parked.

Did you fill the tacos w/fairy dust? It sounds like he thinks he's something special and you were buttering him up for something. Yeah, right...the spit is outside waiting to turn him round and round over the grill embers.

See, you are getting to the point now that you are starting to find some humor in his comments. Keep up the good work! I need to go find some additional fairy dust for your special pod person! LOL!

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard