Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
T
OP Offline
T
She is the master of stringing

T
OP Offline
T
And then she said another night. Then I said ok good night. She replies back you can't be mad at me. frown

Master of mind games

A
A
Sounds like you should ignore her and ignore any possible meaning of her texts. Why let your emotions get pulled around on her whims?

Adinva 51, S20, S18
M24 total
6/15/11-12/1/12 From IDLY to H moving out
9/15/15-3/7/17 From negotiating SA to final D at age 50
5/8/17-now: New relationship with an old friend
__
Happiness is a warm puppy.
T
OP Offline
T
Well KD and company. I'm moving home. We had a long discussion last night. We are both scared as hell

~
~
Technically, I am not here posting today...

~~~~~

NM, just be careful, OK? You both are likely operating out of fear in both directions...

Fear of splitting and being alone and all that entails...

And fear of getting back into the same ol', same ol' in staying together etc...

What ever you have picked up so far on YOUR part of the journey, please do not stop working on that...

give her space... BEFORE you know she needs it...

keep GALing... in a healthy way ...

keep fixing what ever needs to be fixed and become an even better man... not just one that your W would be a fool to leave... but one that you would be a fool to stop being...

one that lives a complete and fulfilled life... with someone... or worst case... with just yourself...

T
OP Offline
T
KD I'm scared to death. She doesnt' want to do MC and I sort of don't blame her brings up old wounds. My plan is to GAL, GAL, and GAL some more. actually taking off for a few days now b4 I move back in.

I'm going to keep my card schedule going etc..

Originally Posted By: netmaster
I'm moving home. We had a long discussion last night. We are both scared as hell

Just like that? You're moving back in? I'd be scared as hell too!

Do you have a plan other than "Honey, I'm home?"

Originally Posted By: netmaster
KD I'm scared to death. She doesnt' want to do MC and I sort of don't blame her brings up old wounds. My plan is to GAL, GAL, and GAL some more. actually taking off for a few days now b4 I move back in.

I'm going to keep my card schedule going etc..

In the absence of MC, what are you two going to do to get your marriage back on track? I don't mean to sound harsh, but it was not but a few short weeks ago that were the evil incarnate as far as your W was concerned. What is going to happen when that comes up again?

Have you considered maybe a joint session with a DB counselor? That maybe something worthwhile considering as an alternative to MC.

I wish you all the best, Net. Stay off the habitrail, keep your head on straight and your emotions in check.

Me51 W53 S17 S14
M22 T25
Bomb-9/11; A-11/11; I move out 11/11

It's easy to find our bottom, it is our top that requires cultivation.

Every rough spot adds to our emotional constitution. -Barney Fife
T
OP Offline
T
We talked about a plan together 2thepoint. I do not disagree with u at all. I think me giving her space and doing Gal will help. Non reactive. Mostly me being able to handle shifts.

I'm still going to goto ee and work on me.

M
M
How did it get to that point of you moving back in? I thought she hated your guts? Does this mean she wants to try to R?

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
T
OP Offline
T
Mr. B I have no FN clue. We hung out for family stuff. She started joking like old times. By the end of the weekend we we were rolling around. Today she put her rings back on.

I'm telling you man put the "coo coo" back in the clock.

3 weeks ago I was in a lawyers office. You don't think I'm proceeding with caution.

6 weeks ago she took her rings off, told me to date other women.

I've been here before. only difference I didn't know about GAL, 180's, and trying to not react to her hormonal emotional outbursts.

Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard