Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
V
OP Offline
V
That's a good idea, I will practice in my head so I remember to do that. In the past when I said I needed more time to think about whatever related to D, H got an irritated look on his face. Too bad, mister. But, I think it is getting very close to the time where we have to discuss what to do with the house. That's a pretty heavy conversation... I tend to be quiet and serious when that happens. Do I still try to channel the breezy detached person? Not really sure how to navigate this.

B
B
Dunno about the house but I had to comment because I've only just noticed your sig says fast train to d-ville and that cracked me up! Thanks for the much needed laugh!

V
OP Offline
V
Haha, yes, he's got the engineer hat and he is tooting the horn as often as possible.

Unrelated - I haven't been able to get too far back into the archives, but are there any success threads dealing with WAHs? I feel like all of the recent ones were men dealing with WAWs.

V
OP Offline
V
follow-up question - When I try to be vague about where I'm doing/going, H usually asks a follow up, and then I end up saying what I am doing/where I went/whatever. I don't want to come across as a jerk and I'm not volunteering any info upfront. Should I be more vague?

Yesterday I had to leave for the L appointment. H was surprised and asked if I was going into work (Was working from home). I didn't answer his question and just said I'd be back later and left. When I got back, H said "welcome back!"

???

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard