Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
~
~
uuuhhhh... oh... ?

Here are two responses that you can choose from, which best suit how you felt about me making you cry:

+ sorry

+ glad I could help

smile

Unconditional love... a beautiful thing...

If we are sad in our unconditional love, then we are still feeling loss and pain. There are a few people from my past that I still have unconditional love for and I am no longer sad that they are no longer part of my life. My W is likely to be one of those people. That's my plan, anyhow...

Yes... that is the stuff for that beautiful, magical box that we keep safely stored away.

Be well, Wendy. Let your soul fill with the gratitude of having the opportunities and joy and experiences that you have had in your life. That scrap book in your mind should be filled with those moments...

B
B
Hi Wendy! You have to do what is right for you. And, you're right ... you can love without being attached to someone. This is his trip, and if he's going to be an a$$, then it's probably a good idea to get yourself out of his way, as long as you get what's fair and rightfully yours. Keep financial affairs in the lawyer's office.

Seven years ago, I came back to the M that we were going to work on, but he didn't change. I was going to end it 4 years ago, then BAM! ... got cancer. That sure put a spoke in my wheels. I am now 3 years clear of cancer, and now looking forward again. I'm a different person for it.

Good luck with the quilt show.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
job Offline
Wendy,
Only you will know what you can and can't put up with. No one can tell you to not move forward and if divorce is what you need to love him from afar, then so be it. You now have to figure out what is best for you. You are the controller of your destiny!

Good luck w/the quilt show!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
OP Offline
W
Last night and this morning my feral cat was so sweet. He came through the door from work asking what the wonderful smells were. (I made Red Beans and Rice for him, Cabbage stew for me, and broiled some big mushrooms and french bread)

I am trying to use the food I buy! The cabbage stew was part of my back to eating healthy plan, I put about 1/2 cup of the beans and rice in my serving. Which did two things: Flavored the stew, but cut the salt content of the beans and rice.

I may or may not have told everyone on here I have what my doctor calls minor heart failure. I have to really watch salt and need to keep off the weight I have lost and lose about 30 pounds more to be good.

H asked me to watch TV with him. I watched 2 shows that were on the DVR and then excused myself to go do stuff for the quilt show.

This morning, again, sweet as pie to me.

Anyway, I;m off to get stuff for the quilt show reception.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Aloha,

Wendy

Me 57 XH 58 Sons age 32 & 27 M:32
D final 9/12
Bought 10 Acres and Living the Dream!
T
T
If Rod Sterling had lived longer he could have made decades of Twilight Zone episodes just off of MLC behavior, Wendy.

laugh

T^2

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. - Albert Camus

Uncertainty is the very condition which impels people to unfold their powers.-Eric Fromm

W
OP Offline
W
I am going to right now, this minute, use my new ringtone app and make H's ringtone the Twillight Zone music.....

D final 9/12
~
~
lol.... or alternately the Golden Earring song of the same name... grin

Recipes please... for the beans and the stew... smile

B
B
Strange ... that being sweet as pie to you. I think you should gear up for something. When the "enemy" is quiet, expect there to be major attack. Worse if they are showing themselves as friendly. I expect a lawyer's letter, if the trend is the same as with many here on the board. Get your legal ducks in a row quickly, and be ready, I would advise.

You have an extra reason to detach and remain calm. Don't let him frazzle you, but I don't feel you are.

I've been making a different soup every night. So far, butternut, mushroom, and chicken/noodle. Today, asparagus, and tomorrow broccoli. No solid foods at night, having that during the day. Hope it helps me lose weight, or improve my immune system, or both. laugh

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
J
J
Originally Posted By: BeingMe
Strange ... that being sweet as pie to you. I think you should gear up for something. When the "enemy" is quiet, expect there to be major attack. Worse if they are showing themselves as friendly. I expect a lawyer's letter, if the trend is the same as with many here on the board.

I have to agree. I thought we were doing great in counseling then she dropped the bomb. When she asked for D she had already went to see a lawyer. There was definetly a calm before the storm.

Married:11yr
Son:2yr
Bomb 8/2011
Asked for divorce 10/2011
Returned 11/2011
WAW 3/2012
W
OP Offline
W
Well I couln't find a decent Twillight Zone ringtone. But I did get Kenny Loggins "Danger Zone" from Top Gun. That is a great one for H's phone. Too bad I will never hear it as he never calls me!

My quilt show opening went very well. I was a little dissapointed that my one quilt in the challange didn't place. And the one that won was HIDEOUS! Oh well, we find out Monday if my other quilt managed to place. There are a lot of nice quilts in the show, so I'm sure another awful one will win. This isn't judged by professionals, it is by popular vote.

I did get several wonderful compliments on how well the show came together, and on my beautiful quilts. One man said my quilt in the small quilt challange was "ART" and all the rest were "Craft". His wife had taken a few classes from me, and I had been telling him how much I liked her.

Okay, off to return 3 huge coolers, lift weights, go make sure the quilt show opens on time and to take my BFF to the beach. She is still restricted on her activities, but her chest area is looking good.

Love you all and yes, I realize I may be sitting in the eye of the storm.....

D final 9/12
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard