Z
WAIT-Why AM I Talking?

????

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

"if i could define enlightenment briefly, i would say it is the quiet acceptance of what is"

Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
i guess i do (says zig hesitantly)

always stayed away from that stuff, ya know - but this weekend it came up at the kiln and now since i'm this new person and all, i found myself thinking, hmm i suppose i'll have to go down that road too!!

i'm slightly embarrassed (i think, but not sure) to say that i've never been on face book (ducking as all the rotten apples come my way:)

so how will it improve my computer knowledge?? i figured i'd need the knowledge to get on fb first

yeah yeah guys, i'm getting there and then you can all come see and laugh. but first i've got to figure out really simple things like shipping options for the etsy - that's the kind of stuff that makes my head crazy - too many unimportant details that are very important!!

i think after i get that shawl store going i may start a second one for the ceramics - i've got enough stock in the basement to fill a store!! was pulling out some work to give as gifts to the photographer, model and layout guy, and i started thinking, [censored] these are gorgeous maybe i can sell them.

and that made my mind go to how, if i do, h and i should share the money as he worked as hard as i did getting all that work done. brought a bit of a lump to my throat - for a couple of reasons - remembering how great we used to work together, and then feeling so sad that for all these years after the accident, i couldn't see the beauty of them - and now when i can again i feel that i lost so much time and connection to everything that was important to me.

goddamn stupid 19 yr old reaching for a cd on the floor....

sorry , had to vent a bit.

part of my life lesson during this time, is to STOP using external reasons for my inner unhappiness - was definitely doing that for a minute back there

well off to get my images

you guys figure out, meanwhile if there's a way to learn more computer stuff by some type of osmosis

life is good! right?

zig

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

"if i could define enlightenment briefly, i would say it is the quiet acceptance of what is"

C
C
^^^W*A*I*T is an acronym asking "Why, am I talking" as a reminder to do more listening & less talking

Me:45, W:45
S:16 D:13
M:22, T:25
Bomb: July 2010
Putting finances in order for "D"
Continue to live in same home-separate rooms
R
R
FB is a great way to market stuff. You learn to up load and download pics and programs. And as of today you can donate your organs via FB. Really.

M 53
D 20
Separated 6/22/11 moved out 10/24
Together 26 yrs
Married 16
W Filed for D 7/21/11
Served 9/6/11
D final 8/28/12

“Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.”

John Wooden

Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
ces and rick:
Sweet!!

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

L
L
Thanks, ces for translating for me. Usually we have to do that for Rick. :0 j/k

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
R
R
Yeah and I love the attention. Lol

M 53
D 20
Together 26 yrs
Married 16
W Filed for D 7/21/11
Served 9/6/11
D final 8/28/12

John Wooden

Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
thanks for the WAIT thing - i told you my brain really doesn't work that well - especially on really obvious things - i stared at that word for quite a while before i asked!!
it will really come in handy - in fact i've already started applying it. nc with h today but tried it in other situations.

been tearing my hair out with the image stuff today - grr - but a very positive aspect to that, and i'll use anything that works - hardly had time to think about the sitch - well a bit every time i took a break - of course - but not too many of those.

luckily i have a savvy 10 yr old and we love to sit together and figure things out on the computer

did his fav dinner thing - eating sushi at the local co-op, so he's just happy happy, and i did a quick grocery shopping too

heard this wonderful analogy on life and how to just allow things to happen. don't know if i can explain it as well as she did, but i'll try.

it's like the locks that a ship has to go through - you just let things be as you go through each lock - allow the water to rise and then get to the next level, and then allow that water to rise and then to the next - it's sort of the process we're all going through right now, and when we fight it, that's when we feel bad. you don't try to climb over the gates or ask the water to rise faster or try to skip a lock - you get there when you get there

the image is soothing me - a lot - and allowing me to just be where i am - knowing that i'll get to the next level when it's time, and that not forcing anything is the best way. the pace we move at is just the pace we move at...

be well
zig

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
head is spinning this morning - really off balance, but trying to focus.

my 10.30 yoga class will help and then probably the appointment with the IC - haven't been for 2 weeks, don't really want to go...

maybe i just have to let go of the pressure i am feeling about doing all this computer work - i'm trying too hard here- to get it all to look perfect

bloody perfectionism curse - really gets me ungrounded and a mess

oh well - maybe some meditation to get me out of this negative groove i'm in

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

R
R
"bloody perfectionism curse - really gets me ungrounded and a mess"

Acknowledging this^^^^is huge. So what to do about it? It is impossible and undoable to achieve perfection. It will never happen. Sit back and make a metal image of what perfection looks like. Come back and tells us.

M 53
D 20
Together 26 yrs
Married 16
W Filed for D 7/21/11
Served 9/6/11
D final 8/28/12

John Wooden

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis