Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
ps. mil told me tonight that at the show yesterday - h told her that i must have been working like a dog to get that much work done. mil said that no, zig makes them a lot faster now than she used to, he started arguing that he knew better than she did - so she told him ' you haven't been around for a really long time, how would you know what she is doing or not doing"

she got a really dirty look from him and he walked away!!

hee hee - i thought that was really funny!!

that mil i have - she's determined!!!

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

"if i could define enlightenment briefly, i would say it is the quiet acceptance of what is"

L
L
zig, is there a place on line to view your work?

I'm so happy for you that your show was such a success!

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
C
C
^^^love the MIL story!

Me:45, W:45
S:16 D:13
M:22, T:25
Bomb: July 2010
Putting finances in order for "D"
Continue to live in same home-separate rooms
Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
working on it labug - going to make a website this coming week and also try to set up on etsy.

having a "slight " problem with trying to figure out how to photographs each shawl so the pics are brilliant - but hey, with my new 'expect everything to work out well' outlook, i figure the answer will come right as i need it

my ceramics website has been down since the accident so the only way to see pics is if i email them - so that's a bummer. not quite ready to put it up yet, as i have some "issues' to work through with that.

it's my next step t get selling online, and hoping i can start in the next couple of weeks.

thanks - labug - it was really good for me - and i've decided now, that it's all i need to focus on after taking care of myself and s.

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

"if i could define enlightenment briefly, i would say it is the quiet acceptance of what is"

Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
hi ces - evil grin at this end!!

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

Y
Y
That's fantastic Zig!! You're making so much progress and it looks like he is seriously impressed. wink

Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
thanks yankee - the key fro me now is to just shift to doing things for myself and quit looking over my shoulder to see what h is doing as labug told me!! it's a much nicer place to be in my head

things went amazing last night for me - i had so much fun and laughed so much with my friend - and then she came back here to crash and then spent the afternoon with me - we talked for a long time and then s came home and we had a great time together - laughing and just relaxing.

will post later about our convo - as i have to go into mom mode and cook dinner and get us ready for school tomorrow

take care and hope you're well
zig

ps - i did an amazing job at the kiln - it was one of the best shifts i ever did - everything went beautiful and the best part was that i got to find out that i can still do it and haven't lost my touch as i had been so worried about the last couple of years

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

L
L
zig, you are becoming the woman you were meant to be!

Don't look over your shoulder, your future is in front of you.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
Z
zig Offline OP
OP Offline
Z
thanks labug:) and for helping me along my path - finding my way..

and btw - the conversation i had with my friend - won't get into any details - but the gist of it is that while he was at the conference at the end of march - she was there too, and they stayed up really late one night and talked for hours and he really opened up to her

if anyone has wondered whether the MLC'er knows that they are in MLC, i just got it confirmed that not only does he know he's in MLC, but he recognizes a lot of what he's doing ( but not everything!!!)

some things she told me - that she got from him:

he cannot stop thinking about me and s for one moment.
OW - from what she understood, was not too serious and just something fun, but she did say that since it was long distance it was going to take a lot longer
the house - is genuinely just a place for him to live and not anything more
that he felt he completely lost himself in the relationship and this is about finding and feeling himself again
that he hasn't let go of me one little bit, not even for a second - and that he really understands that he's in a MLC
it went on and on...

we talked about how things could pan out and she said that it would be like starting from scratch again and finding each other, but that both of us needed to be independent before we could do that

i'm still processing everything she said. i for my part told her that i was leaving the door open home, but that things were not anymore about whether only he decides to come back anymore. she agreed and acknowledged a lot the pain that s and i were dealing with and how h couldn't see that right now

she said she questioned him pretty toughly about the way he was going about it and that she was amazed at his honesty. we were well in the middle of the convo, but fil walked in with s and we had to stop.

BEST PART labug, and you'll be so proud of me ( smile) - it didn't make me get my hopes up and have any expectations AT ALL - i just looked at it as an amazing gift - that i got to hear some of his mind during this time - and received info on what i could work on within myself and towards improving the r with h

so this weekend has been EVENTFUL in ways i never imagined - and all because i now only expect things to go well!

later i had a thought - and realized that this is where i need to be:

things have always been about me during this relationship - me having to move to the states, me being the full-time mom, me getting back to work , me having the accident , me in such a bad state after the accident etc etc- let things now be about h - let's forget about me in this sitch for a bit and think about h a little more and what he might need.

i'm good with that - really good:)

hope you had a good work weekend and aren't too tired ? do you get a couple of days off or is it back to the other job?

take care
zig

ps. so much for not getting into details - me the blabbermouth...

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

J
jks Offline
J
Sounds like you're doing really well. I'm impressed. I love hearing about other people's successes here. Good work!

Me: 32 H: 32
M 9 yrs
#1 D7 #2 S5 #3 D2
Bomb 8/12/11
H moved out 8/14/11
PA started w/H & OW in 1/12 - found out 3/24/12
Got my own place 8/25/12
H & OW move in together 9/15/12
Still married.

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard