Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
OP Offline
B
Got a couple of days left in Orlando before going back home to Liverpool, had fun over here, although I feel like I need another holiday to get over this one.

Been to all the theme parks Disney, sea world, universal, busch gardens with my W and the kids. It's been nice spending all this time together as a family and on the whole there's been lots of positives and a few negatives between me and my W.

The good

We've had lots of fun together with the kids, got on really well and compromised a little better than we usually do. A couple of times we flirted with each other, which was nice.

The
bad

She totally dismissed fathers day, never even got a card for the kids to give me, they made one on the day and when we were out shopping she said why don't you buy yourself something for fathers day. I just thought that blowed she could have got a card for them :-( every night she has made sure she went to bed first and went asleep, don't know if it's to avoid speaking to me or to avoid any physical contact, ml.

I've also experienced lots of triggers thinking of the affair on this holiday and I've had to snap myself out of it.

Maybe I'm just hoping still that I'll feel a spark between us again. I k.ow that this is my issue and I shouldn't have any expectations. But i'm finding it hard accepting the way things are, because I want more.

This is just me speaking in general on this vacation, it hasn't stopped me having fun and enjoying myself. I've over indulged in the huge portions of food over here and the margheritas LOL!!

Just thought I'd check in, haven't posted for a couple of weeks.

Me 34 W 32
D 9 S 6
M: 9 years
T: 12
Bomb: 02/11/12
EA/PA: 12/17/11 - ongoing
Moved out: Oct 2012
Joint Filed for D: 2/11/13

Don't just GAL, find yourself and be happy
B
OP Offline
B
Had a blast in Florida with the W and kids, but it's good to be back home!!

I've had a day to catch up on sleep and reflect a bit about the time we spent together as a family & on the whole it was great. I didn't know what to expect with how me and my W would get on or if anything would happen in terms of R talk or any progression either way in our sitch.

Before we went away I had hopes that we'd become a bit closer, have a good time with the kids and lastly avoid any R talk. 2 out of 3 ain't bad as meatloaf would say and at least I got to go to Universal Studios & see all the Harry Potter stuff!! wink

I need a fresh start, going to catch up on some threads, get back to DB and re-evaluate my short term goals.

I find out on Tuesday how I did on my degree, got my fingers crossed.

Bill

Me 34 W 32
D 9 S 6

B
OP Offline
B
Wow great news guys, I got a 1st class honours degree - so happy!! This means loads to me for my future & I finally feel like I've acheived something for me!! It also means that I'll get a decent bursary on my teacher training course starting in September, which is a huge relief financially.

I've been reading a bit of Snowman's latest posts & was curious about this no more mr nice guy book. I've been on the site & I couldn't believe how much the symptoms of being a nice guy resonated with me. I've ordered the book today, 'cause I think it will really help me look closer at some of my issues & help me with my 180's.

Thanks Snow for sharing smile

Bill

Me 34 W 32
D 9 S 6

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8