Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
job Offline
Wendy,
I think it's funny that he's now making a point of saying good morning and good night.

I'm very happy to read that your BFF graduated from college. This was an important milestone for her and I'm sure she's glad that the "homework" is over. What a nice way to do things and graduate w/her daugther.

Wendy, life does not always turn out the way we think it will. Life is like a box of chocolates, w/o the little guide telling us what type of chocolates they are. You will get your life back on track as you make this journey. I have a lot of faith in you!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
B
B
Me too. laugh If you can do what you have already achieved in your life, then this will be a cake walk. Commissioned in the USAF .... wow! My sil is in the air force, and I am so proud of him, even though I'm not even American. I was military too, in another country, in another decade. In hind sight ... the best job I ever had.

Wendy, things will work out because you're at the helm.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
W
OP Offline
W
Yes, the air force was the best and worst job I ever had.....

My sister was sad yesterday. She dreamed her husband came home (He died of a heart attack Sept. 10th). And she was so relieved, everything was going to be okay. I wish it could be so.

I haven't had any such dreams about my STBX.

I am packing up all the little bits. And I just snuck into his bathroom to take a little ceramic piece I made about the time we met. I don't know why it became "his". I was pasking a ceramics piece my dad made in college, and I thought about that piece. I know with my initials on the bottom it won't survive being in OW house.....

Anyway, back to packing, I sure like my junk....I mean stuff!

Thinking of you all as I proceed. I also snuck a basket of potporri into his room, maybe it will keep the stink down......

Me 57 XH 58 Sons age 32 & 27 M:32
D final 9/12
Bought 10 Acres and Living the Dream!
B
B
My mother used to dream that my father came home, and it was all a joke. My dad was quite the jokester, but even this would've been beyond the pail.

I got into my walk-in closet this weekend ... freed up quite a bit of space, and donated to the local hospice store. We're only going to sell the house when D19 graduates in 2 years, so I have a bit of time. You, of course, are on a tighter time scale. So, I can understand your wanting to get everything you want locked up and out off the way, before things get down to the final line. Hahaha! I like my junk stuff too. laugh

Ah, potporri ... good idea. You need to get rid of the stink for when showing the house. Perhaps he can move out when the "for sale" goes up?

Take care, Wendy.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
B
B
I still dream that my mother and father and sister are still alive, and it was all a mistake. Dreaming of them being alive is very sweet, although sad.

I did once dream about my xh - about 4 years post bomb. In the dream we spent a lovely few hours together, and I 'knew' it would be our last time, and I kissed him gently on the lips at a doorway [very significant, thresholds!] and let him go in my heart. Then I woke up with a great feeling of peace

I think I started healing at that point, but it takes a long time after a long marriage. Like the Paul Simon song says - your hearts and bones won't come undone!!

J
J
WenikiTiki,

New thread please.

also:

I must admit everytime I see your name, I transcribe the T and the W and I think its a Wiki about Teniki...and that sounds really lame right now.

Quote:

I don't like the person he is making me into.

Then don't let him. No a big fan of people saying someone made me do something...

While I understand what your are saying...I hpe you understand what I am saying, you are your own person and qite capable of resisting bad behaviour.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

W
OP Offline
W
Okay, no more throwing 1.5 oz remotes at STBX. Yep I weighed it.

New thread at: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2247264&#Post2247

Me 57 XH 58 Sons age 32 & 27 M:32
D final 9/12
Bought 10 Acres and Living the Dream!
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard