Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
W
OP Offline
W
Had another slew of texts from Bat Chit Crazy OW. H got home from work and didn't see my car here. (Because my DIL took mine and left hers for my son to take later.) I also have the granddaughters for the night.

So he walks into the house chatting away on his bluetooth to OW. Pretty funny look on his face when he saw me. He waves his phone at me. I was pretty sure he wasn't talking to me, because well heck he sounded pleasant. He asked me about the car, I told him I had the girls for the night. He went into his room and closed his door behind him.

About the time he walks out of his room my phone gets 4 texts. Which was just one long spew from OW. Pretty much she thinks if my friends knew the real me they wouldn't be my friends anymore. Which is irritating, because it sounds to me like she wants to spew to my friend, who she hated the first time they met. (Actually they both disliked each other on sight....)

I am trying my best to just ignore her and her crap. It is pretty funny that just the sound of my voice sent her into such a rage. I thought H was not talking to her ever in our house out of respect. Silly me, he is afraid of setting her off.

I will state for the record that if she contacts my friend who just had a double masectomy, there will be trouble.....

Me 57 XH 58 Sons age 32 & 27 M:32
D final 9/12
Bought 10 Acres and Living the Dream!
B
B
Can you not bar her number? It is possible in most parts of the world. Is there is problem with this where you are - I know they can always get another number, but eventually they stop . . ..

Also how can she talk on the phone and text simultaneously?

I am sure you do not have to put up with unwanted texts. It must be awful for you. And sad that our spouses allow someone to do this abuse without any kind of check on them or thinking it is a bit weird.

K
K
Wendy,

M=42 XH=44
M=18 T=21
D14 D11
Divorced 4/2012
XH marries OW 6/2014.
K
K
LOl....ok hit the return button too soon!

BLOCK HER NUMBER!

Wendy, these two are on planet Junior High School! Sending nasty texts to the wife of her affair partner? Starting stuff with your friend that just had the surgery? Well like we say alot here...you can't make this stuff up! Oh ya, if someone did that to my friend that had just gone through surgery like that, there would be some trouble from me too.

Welcome to planet alienator! He jumped on the mother ship and she's the alien driving...I can't believe this stuff!

You are handling it with such dignity and grace. I admire you Wendy. I mean really they're acting like children. I can't say that I personally would handle the situation with such dignity and grace if OW was doing that to me. Luckily OW has stayed far away from me since her Xh tried to kill my XH.

Oh how....Gerry Springer my life has become. Just disgusting really.

You know Wendy, we really deserve better than this.

M=42 XH=44
M=18 T=21
D14 D11
Divorced 4/2012
XH marries OW 6/2014.
W
OP Offline
W
@Beatrice: She has a smart phone, and you can text/talk at the same time. I know because I ended up getting the same phone as she had. I only know this because H told me...... (Mine is the newer white one, way prettier!)

I just blocked her from texting or calling me. I had to call the phone company, as I couldn't do it from my smart phone. Because my H still has control of my account.

I think he and I need to go to the phone place in person and sever out accounts. I have avoided taking these steps, but what does it matter?

@Kimmerz: Yes, we deserve better than this!

D final 9/12
W
OP Offline
W
Oh, this gets sillier and sillier. My sister called me and asked me had I looked at OW's FB page. I said no, I don't look at it. Well, my sister had recently posted a song on her own page, trying to get her point across to me to dump the loser and move on. It just said someone I know needs to listen to this.

Within an hour of me blocking OW's texts and phone calls OW goes on her own FB page and posts the exact same video as my sister, from 1992. Hardly a coincidense. And then posts some more of her inane philosophy about who your friends are and who they aren't.

So my sister posts a parody of OW's philosophy, it reads sorta the same only with an entirely different meaning. (My sister is not one to cross....)

Withing one hour of my sister posting that, and I asked her to quit poking that bear, H gets an urgent phone call which he takes in his bedroom. I continue on sewing, and after the call went on over 30 minutes I ordered a pizza and went and picked it up.

When I got back we ate and he asked me if I wanted to watch a movie with him. I am working like crazy on finishing a quilt, and have many hours of hand sewing to finish, so I listened to my gut and said yes. We ate our pizza and I kept it zipped. We watched "Water for Elephants".

At one point I handed H something and he said: "Thanks Babe". I kept it to a "You're Welcome". He looked funny when he said it, but I kept on my Yoga Smile.

I am holding out ZERO hope for my relationship. But find the slip of the tounge pretty funny. And that was after he listened to OW spew for at least 45 minutes.

OKAY, I need some sleep. I almost hate to wonder what the next move will be. My sister is not a woman to mess with. She was a cheerleader in high school and has been president of her quilt guild.......

D final 9/12
W
OP Offline
W
So my point above is that OW isn't getting reactions out of me, so she moves on to my sister? Am I reading it wrong?

D final 9/12
B
B
Thanks for setting me straight about smart phones [which I avoid as I am technologically challenged !!] But the point I was also trying to make was that if I were talking to the 'man of my dreams' I would not be simultaneously sending nasty texts to his wife!! Heck I find texting a full time occupation in itself, requiring my attention.

My xh has forgotten how to text btw. Really strange - we used to text all the time, and he said to me a couple of years back 'I can't text, and never have done' Hmmm

Anyway, glad you have blocked nutster woman.

I would separate everything. Even if I ever got together with someone else in a serous way, I would be much more separate in my financial life. I love having my own bank account, credit card and so on. Makes me feel like a grown up! Done with sharing my financial life with ANYONE

job Offline
Wendy,
How is it the ow can see your sister's FB page? Was she friended there? If not, your sister needs to "unfriend" her. Poking the enemy isn't a good thing and because the ow is so nutty, you don't know what she'll do next.

I'm right there w/Bea...how can you concentrate having an oral conversation w/someone and texting his wife at the same time? She is way out there and I don't trust her one bit. There may come a time that you have to file a restraining order to get her to stop the nonsense on the phone and/or notify the phone service so that they do something about her.

I hope things settle down for you, but I seriously doubt that the ow will let the dust settle for very long. Please be careful.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
OP Offline
W
My sister leaves her page wide open. (Like I used to do, too.) We are military brats who were military wives and I also was in the service for about 10 years. I never cared if any random stranger, or even some old friend wanted to look at my photos.

OW is nuttier than a fruitcake. I already told the story about how back when we were still friends, she and H wanted us to all go on a hike. And I got the craziest BAD feeling about it and begged off and stayed home. It sounds crazy, but I still think someone was going to push me off a cliff that day.

I think OW had sent that text in the time it took my H to change out of his work clothes after he got off the phone with OW. I just think she heard my voice and it set her off. She knew he was hanging up with her and then coming out to eat dinner with me and the granddaughters.

But I have seen her text and talk at the same time. And just to see if it worked, I got a text from someone while on the phone with my sister, and I was able to send back a one word reply. I certainly couldn't do both well at the same time, mentally.

Let us see what fun today brings.....

D final 9/12
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard