Me-33
W-28
S-5
M-7
ILYBNILWY-1/15/12 7 year itch?
T
OP Offline
T
Hmmm...I have taken it to mean that the M "the way it was" is over, and can't go back....whether MLC, affair, WAS...that something/enough things has been breached and you cannot repair it to what it was before.

Maybe like an engine...throughout the M breakdowns have been repaired, maybe some routine maintenance was skipped over and now your have a big repair...so much that the only viable way is a complete overhaul.

So, do you overhaul the existing engine, or go buy a re-built, or a whole new car?

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. - Albert Camus

Uncertainty is the very condition which impels people to unfold their powers.-Eric Fromm

T
OP Offline
T
I don't know if that metaphor worked, but you get what I mean... smile

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. - Albert Camus

Uncertainty is the very condition which impels people to unfold their powers.-Eric Fromm

T
OP Offline
T
Had 3 good interactions with W today...noticed an urge to push for more...heading out for the evening...need to think, alone.

T
OP Offline
T
BTW, Thank you PW for being here.

P
P
Sounds like you are making progress. Keep it slow and steady. Don't get wrapped up in this too much.(easier said than done)

Don't push.

Don't take little positives and go on the crazy train back to the way things were.

Just friendly reminders.

Me-33
W-28
S-5
M-7
P
P
I hope everything is going good for you. Sounds like some heavy stuff may have been layed on ya.

I'm going to be out for a couple days. Maybe longer. Grandma's pretty sick.

Hang in there T!

Me-33
W-28
S-5
M-7
W
W
Hey TSQUARED2!

Checking in to see how you were doing.

Sounds like some things are better. I like PW's advise!

Little hijack here, will put PW's Grandma in my prayers.

Aloha,

Wendy

Me 57 XH 58 Sons age 32 & 27 M:32
D final 9/12
Bought 10 Acres and Living the Dream!
T
OP Offline
T
Hey PW and Wendy,
Thank you for the positive vibes...
[venting]
some things are going better, yes, but the stress of the underlying tension is flowing out to the kids, so I had to deal with a few meltdowns today...ack....I just sometimes want to scream at W..."What you are doing is NOT helping our kids!!!!!" "WTF?! are you doing?!"

And then I got some alien spew from W, though candy-coated with "I know this seems petty, BUT...."

(Yes, it is petty, I agree with you 100%)

I AM SO SICK of the petty, nit-picky sh_t...I am a good man, not perfect, but good. I say NOTHING about W's uncontrollable flaws...oh, but she has a list of mine...so tired of the mine field..so tired of the affects on the kids...shoot, they intuit and know whats up, and she knows it.
[venting off]

Maybe this is the worst/darkest before the dawn and it gets better....

I think I got tested a couple times today, and I passed....
yeah, I 'effin passed...!

...W was there to see me rock/deal with/nuture the kids...

I feel so close to my kids...

T
OP Offline
T
My prayers out to PW's Grandma...My Grandma was a big influence in my life, and a steady, solid presence.

Grandma's rock.

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard