Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
ces67 #2241670 04/30/12 03:54 AM
C
ces67 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Journal stuff:

W comes home tomorrow. She has not mentioned the e-mail of "good stuff" I sent on Friday. That's fine. I sent it with no expectations of any response. Conversations & txt messages continued over the weekend. A slight drop in volume but W had a busy schedule with her friends so that's to be expected.

Its been a great week with the kids. After church today, we grilled steaks and enjoyed lunch together. They helped me pick up the house a bit and then we baked some cookies this evening and ate them.

S13 wants to do a workcamp thing with church this summer. Turns out its the week W wants to leave to go back to our former home for her summer trip. It only overlaps a few days. I sent txt this morning telling W S13 wanted to do it because the application had to be turned in today. Her response was "i can't make that decision right now.." She was busy getting ready to go to a church service with a friend. I didn't respond and went ahead and turned in the application.

Later in the afternoon she called and apologized for the txt saying she was just in a hurry. I told her I didn't expect an answer at that moment. We talked about a few options to work it out and she was pleasant with the whole deal.

Her interactions with me over the week have been more pleasant than they have in a long time. I keep myself from mind-reading though because I truthfully don't know why that is.

She most likely won't be home until at least bedtime for the kids tomorrow. So I'll enjoy another full day of getting them off to school and fixing them dinner.

Already planned next weekend too. S13 and I are going to a movie on Friday night and D10 and I are having a date night on Saturday to see a play and have dinner.

Me:45, W:45
S:16 D:13
M:22, T:25
Bomb: July 2010
Putting finances in order for "D"
Continue to live in same home-separate rooms
ces67 #2241678 04/30/12 04:39 AM
Z
zig Offline
Z
yes ces - don't mind read - just completely enjoy the surprise of it - "how nice that she's being nice" sort of thing.

she's just responding to your niceness in some way - maybe the letter - maybe all your months and months of being the good person you are.

glad you planned next weekend too = i've noticed when i do that i have something positive to look forward to and it keeps me up.

i think you made a good decision on the application by sending it in, after her first response. it's good to go ahead and do what we want when we need to , as long as it's respectful, and let things pan out as they will.

hope you have a great week
zig

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

"if i could define enlightenment briefly, i would say it is the quiet acceptance of what is"

zig #2242011 05/01/12 04:09 PM
C
ces67 Offline OP
OP Offline
C

Me:45, W:45
S:16 D:13
M:22, T:25
Bomb: July 2010
Putting finances in order for "D"
Continue to live in same home-separate rooms
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11