Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
L
LIO Offline
L
Do you all have to move? I am in that position where H states he wants to sell the house, but I'm dragging my feet. It's the only house that my kid has ever known, and even though we both hate this neighborhood and house, I don't feel like up-heaving the family just because H decided that he doesn't want to come home . I will make the court force me out if it ever comes down to it - because I feel that since he is not making logical sense, then it doesn't make sense for me to do things based on his whims anymore.

However, I have been slowly and covertly putting stuff up for sale (nothing major) but I'll just count it as spring cleaning for now. If I have to move then it will be easier to do so - if I don't - then at least I have a cleaner house and a few more $$ for pocket money.

Me& h + S
M: 13 t: 14

H moved 2/12. Own apt 05/12, EAs, PAs, gfriends, oh my!
I'm done. 12/12

"I get knocked down, but I get up again.. you're never gonna keep me down" Chumbawumba
H
OP Offline
H
Well, it's hitting the fan now. My lawyer emailed his lawyer "our" point of view on settlement. Sure his l. forwarded it on to h. In the email my s. said HIW and I would ENJOY a 4 way meeting with you and H. Right!!! Did talk to h. earlier, just about car insurance and stuff. He did have a few good hours today. Maybe the meds are kicking in or the swelling is going down. Sure all this crap doesn't help, but I have to look out for myself. Oh well

H
OP Offline
H
meant my L. said HIW and I would enjoy...

B
B
yes.. i'm sure you would ENJOY a 4 way meeting.. lol. i'm glad you're staying focused.. keeping busy..

as for H.. he seems to be taking care of himself. making his own choices. i'm glad you're doing the same for yourself.

Me:38.. H:33.
Two beautiful kids S:6 D:3
M:8.. together for 11.
Bomb dropped:10/17/11
Separated:11/07/11
H
OP Offline
H
Thanks, I just want it to be done, done, done! The lawyer part anyway. How are you doing tonite. When does it start? Is it 2 day or 3 day?

H
OP Offline
H
LIO, I'm sorry I missed your post. I will be getting 1/2 the value of the house in my property settlement, which I will need to live on in the future. I really don't want the headache or expense of maintaining a big 3 bedroom home, nor living here alone without him. Too many memories! Do you have a lawyer? Do you live in a community property state? In my state, the house is considered community property. One party can buy the other one out, which is what my h. is doing. He will move in after I move out. Take care

H
OP Offline
H
Today I went to walk thru, getting keys of new condo. While there heard lots of noise from upstairs, kids running. I was told oh no, these places are really sound proofed. Right, well that has been a fear of mine, after living that before. The whole thing made me sad and depressed. Talked with h. about other matters. He asked if I was excited to see and move. Right, I said no, I'm concerned about noise and it just made me sad. How clueless can he be. Excited!! Just like my l. saying we will enjoy a 4 way meeting. Good grief! When the h. will this ever end. I hate Saturdays, we always used to have fun together. I haven't had fun or felt happy since bomb drop 4 months ago. It all just seems to get worse.

H
OP Offline
H
I also spent days reading Just Stunned's complete threads. There was a part about ninelives, Wow I was crying like a baby. It sort of put things into perspective for me. The human condition? Life is so hard sometimes. I need to focus on gratefulness. I'm also thinking about Barely F. Hoping so hard it is going good for her.

H
OP Offline
H
I watched "Titanic" tonite on tv. My H. and I went to the exhibit in Seattle several years ago. You are given a name of a passenger and their profile. I was "Bertha", not to happy with name, sorry Bertha's out there. But I survived. The profile of my h. that he got, don't remember name, he didn't survive. Just made me remember an outing we had. I will survive this, damm!t. Go Bertha!

H
OP Offline
H
There was a couple in Titanic tonite, having m. problems. It came to a point where they said, when s. was hitting fan, if we go down we should go down fighting. Now that can be taken two ways. I wish, I know dumb, that h. would fight for us. But I guess it is going to go other way, us fighting, with l. involved. I hope sometime in future, I won't look at everything thru divorce colored glasses.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard