Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
S
S
Originally Posted By: barely floating

i don't know.. i don't know.. i don't know...

i just don't know.

i feel as though the light inside me has dimmed a bit. i don't know what i need to do to jumpstart it again.

i can't believe retrouvaille is in 2 days. it seems like it was just yesterday when i thought.. it's 4 looooong months away. i feel so unprepared.

((BF))- Understandably you have a lot going on in that beautiful brain of yours right now. I don't believe you need to do anything to jumpstart anything. Just being your true authentic self hour by hour, day by day, is going to get you where you are supposed to be.

You seem to be in more reaction mode now and I'm sure it is due to the fear of RV and obviously the feeling of the unknown outcome. I don't think you need to act on anything right now and just observe your thoughts as best you can and maybe you'll find something underneath all that fear.

Stay focused on acting from a track of love vs. fear or uncertainty and just be you. We all luv ya!

Best!

Me- 34 W-33
S15 S10 S6
Married- 11 Together- 18
Bomb- 6-2011
WAW moves out- 8-2011

"Nothing in the Universe can stop you from letting go and starting over at anytime"- Guy Finley
R
R
SAIS said it all^^^^^^!

L
L
Fear of the unknown...always difficult.

My favorite question to myself at times like this: "What's the worst that could happen?"

Just be who you are, a seeker.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
H
H
Barely, is it a 2 day or 3 day? How are you feeling?

H
H
Retrovaille is a good thing, a really good thing.

But keep the focus on what YOU can do to be a better partner and h and try not to stare at her for her reactions

don't take the temperature of the marriage either. First off it won't sink in til later anyhow and please make sure you do the follow up programs....

but don't stress those to your w atm, just get her there and she'll hear other couples who are happy together but have been to hell and back...let her hear it without you constantly checking in...okay?

So get what YOU can out of it for YOU and the work you do as a couple will be important listening work, and communicating in new, safer healthier ways.

I wish you luck and joy and am cautiously optimistic for you...

H
H
I have not figured out how to do the quote thing. Jeez

C
C
Thinking of you today and is weekend. Good luck! What time do you leave?

Me:45, W:45
S:16 D:13
M:22, T:25
Bomb: July 2010
Putting finances in order for "D"
Continue to live in same home-separate rooms
H
H
ditto!

S
S
Don't leave us in the dark BF!

Me- 34 W-33
S15 S10 S6
Married- 11 Together- 18
Bomb- 6-2011
WAW moves out- 8-2011

"Nothing in the Universe can stop you from letting go and starting over at anytime"- Guy Finley
B
BFloat Offline OP
OP Offline
B
ok.. quick post.. thanks guys for all the support!!! still need to pack my stuff. will be dropping off the kids at FIL's and then heading to RV from there.

not so nervous at the moment. that will probably change as i approach closer tot he site.

been doing lots of thinking. i have a lot of trust issues to work on. needs to be resolved for this R or for a future one.

i can only make my own choices so i will be trying to focus on that rather than worrying what H is getting any of it. sigh.

ok.. here we go... see you after the weekend!!!

Me:38.. H:33.
Two beautiful kids S:6 D:3
M:8.. together for 11.
Bomb dropped:10/17/11
Separated:11/07/11
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard