Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
C
C
what did you do?

I won't slap you I promise.

"Acceptance doesn't mean resignation. It means understanding that something is what it is and there's got to be a way through it."--Michael J. Fox
Be careful, cats have claws! wink

Me51 W53 S17 S14
M22 T25
Bomb-9/11; A-11/11; I move out 11/11

It's easy to find our bottom, it is our top that requires cultivation.

Every rough spot adds to our emotional constitution. -Barney Fife
T
OP Offline
T
I know this is a trap. I tried for a kiss. She said she wasn't ready yet . Didn't get pissed. I apologized and she was cool . Made a joke saying it must be that azz of yours. She laughed. We heading to kids event now.

Start slapping but I see positives in this even though I know I screwed up

C
C
Ummm....

I promised. smile

"Acceptance doesn't mean resignation. It means understanding that something is what it is and there's got to be a way through it."--Michael J. Fox
T
OP Offline
T
Nah reply

T
OP Offline
T
Actually having fun tonight being myself around her and cracking jokes like the old me

T
OP Offline
T
Man of his promise. Believe me I lnow

T
OP Offline
T
I know it is the worst possible thing I could have done but man did we have a good night as a family tonight. After I did I apologized. Went home and showered and came back and acted like nothing happened. I think it made her feel comfortable. I was cracking my jokes and even got her making some jokes for the first time in a very long time. I was just being myself in front of her for the first time in a very long time. You see I'm a very funny guy. This is what she liked about me when we first met and I lost sight of that. Not saying that this pursuit won't come back in my face a week from now (but I'm not going to think like that cause law of attractions will force it). So it won't come back to bite me. It happened. It is what it is. Anyways we had a really good night as a family. So I'm going to bed on a positive note for once.

cheers

T
OP Offline
T
One feeling I do get though when I F up like this is that I feel like I'm starting over from scratch. What a terrible feeling lol

~
~
NM, I mentioned you should ask your W about moving back in because if you really need to temp check her, that would certainly be quite clear on what she's thinking, right now...

I've been thinking about your sitch and I gave that suggestion as a possible option for you because I think that either you really haven't been able to fully fathom the rejection from your W and the absoluteness of it... for now...

Or you are so frantic, and perhaps it's just your nature, that you are all over the place here only because you just don't trust yourself to step up and be the H that your W is wanting you to be...

Which of the above do you think, because based on some of the stuff you just posted... I really have no idea if you have a relationship problem... or if you have a YOU problem...

And I mean that with complete respect and sincerity...

Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard