Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
B
BFloat Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Well.. The bedbugs are not an official outbreak. My sister was working the weekend and warned me. However.. She does work in psych so they tend to come and go more. I don't want to take chances though!

As for retrouvaille.. It sounds weird but, before my dad passed away, he had talked to me about he and my mom (they were D when I was little). He said if the elders in the family had asked, he would have gone back to work on the M but since they didn't, he chose to walk away (he had primary custody of my sister and I). So, when I saw retrouvaille, it felt like my dad was watching over me. Also, patron saint of retrouvaille is st Joseph which was my dad's baptismal name. Sounds hokey but, I told H I wanted to go and he said he would. I think I mentioned it back in December or January.

Yes, it is next week! I'm actually feeling very nervous.. And scared! Scared that I might be saying goodbye and it makes me so incredibly sad. frown

Me:38.. H:33.
Two beautiful kids S:6 D:3
M:8.. together for 11.
Bomb dropped:10/17/11
Separated:11/07/11
H
H
Barely, maybe it will go good. It sounds like an intense look at what's going on and that maybe he will see what he wants to leave. You and 2 beautiful kids. Which you are. I think he is young and that contributes to his additude. Maybe this will be a wakeup call. Jeez, what is wrong with him? You are a fantastic person, 2 wonderful kids, you are such a good person, pretty, I just don't get it.

Totally get your nerviousness. It could be an all or nothing. I really care about you and hope this helps you guys get back on track. (for some reason I have lost the ability to spell!) Please forgive.

Just maybe go in with no expectations, I know hard, but at least he's willing to go.

Really, I so hope for the best and I know you will be having anxiety before this weekend. Maybe try for some detachment this week. That's what I'm trying to do while intense lawyer/financial crap right now. You are such a good person, no matter what you will be ok. Take care.

H
H
PS. I think your dad is with you! However this turns out.

H
H
Plus, it's not over till it's over. You guys are young. You have young children to tie you together for a very long time. You have some "room" to get it back together, for a very long time. Maybe that is a way to look a current sitch.

H
H
Barely, how are you tonite? How are the nerves? I have a practical question for you. I think I'm gling to start a new thread. Zig got locked out of her old one. Not in the FAQ. Can you help me?

B
BFloat Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Very easy. Go into newcomers or whatever forum you want.. And then click on new topic and voilà.. Pick a title and start your new thread. Supposed to be starting a new thread once you hit 100 posts. I'll update a little later after H has left.

B
BFloat Offline OP
OP Offline
B
HIW and FN for all the positive vibes! i'm going to need it.

countdown begins.. 4 more days. omg.

i came home today and H was upstairs in the bedroom w/ the kids. i eventually headed upstairs to look for them and it felt really weird because it has been a long time since H and i have been in the bedroom at the same time. we sort of avoid it.

i don't really remember what our interaction was like. small talk? then he finally said he was going to take a nap (because he works graveyards too).

it was nice to hang out w/ the kiddies. i missed them. H got up around the bath time. that was also weird because i was in the bathroom w/ the kids and H came in for a while. that hasn't happened in a long time either.

when H was getting ready to leave.. he seemed to dawdle a bit. i thought he was going to bring up financial talk or something (which is why i have been avoiding.. don't want a meltdown before the weekend) but he didn't really say anything. he just asked what time we had to be there on friday for retrouvaille. and that's about it.

another night of work for me. when i get off tomorrow.. there will only be 3 days left. i think i may have a panic attack! lol. better think of some GAL activities to keep me busy. ack!

L
L
When did you sleeP?

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
H
H
Maybe he was feeling the familiarity of it all. But no mindreading here! Must be hard, like egg shell walking, plus the nerves, getting ready for weekend. You are doing fine. Thanks for help. Just started new thread.

C
C
BF, good idea on focusing on your GAL stuff for the next few days. Your H has to deal with his own emotions & thoughts. What you do know is that he agreed to go to RV with you. From what I read, its nothing you need to prepare for. Just take an open mind and see what happens.

Me:45, W:45
S:16 D:13
M:22, T:25
Bomb: July 2010
Putting finances in order for "D"
Continue to live in same home-separate rooms
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard