Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
H
H
Nemo, nice chatting with you too! Feel like I some real friends here. Glad you feeling better today. About the emails, it's hard not to look and see who it is. You do have a life besides him, but then you get a zing from him several times a day. It is a pickle.

F
OP Offline
F
I had planned my blood letting for Wednesday and then a nice lunch. As I was about to walk out the door, got a call from the school nurse - S14 is sick and I need to come get him. Rats!

So, I saw my doctor today (to adjust my AD's) and he forced me to get my bloodwork done. Blech!

However, last night I had a really good night. My neighbor called me to practice doing make-up, then she got me dressed all "hot". H came over to visit with the kids. I had planned to go to the library to get away. On my way out of the neighborhood, I spotted my neighbor again and she suggested we go grab a glass of wine while H was at the house. Sat at the bar, and actually met a really nice guy, my age, divorced and no kids. Now I'm not saying it was a love connection, but it was so nice to have someone pay me some attention. Kinda put a little spring in my step.

Then back to reality, 2 e-mails yesterday and 3 more so far today from H, no responses yet from me. One of them was particularly yucky - H wants us to go to mediation and is complaining about how expenses are really high. Not really my problem, I'm doing pretty well money-wise (right now) maybe he should adjust his spending! Guess I'm contacting my attorney again about this latest set of demands.

Me: 42 H: 44
M: 17 1/2 T: 19 1/2
S: 14
D: 10
D: 8
Dog: 16-17 (very old & H's responsibility, live w/ me)
1st Bomb (I need space): 2/3/12
2nd Bomb (ILYBNILWY): 2/11/12
Moved out: 2/12/12
B
B
i love that you practiced doing make-up and then went and had a drink while looking "hot"! that's an awesome GAL. maybe i will brave it and try the smokey eye again. apparently the trick is to.. blend! blend! blend!

how is S14?

Me:38.. H:33.
Two beautiful kids S:6 D:3
M:8.. together for 11.
Bomb dropped:10/17/11
Separated:11/07/11
H
H
was that a racoon? Nemo, good for you! Counteract all that negative stuff. Just keep looking out for yourself. Don't ya just love the attorney stuff? not.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard