Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
K
kml Offline
K
It's not really a surprise to you, is it, that he saw her on this last trip?

Good to know the financial information for your divorce, but don't let her manipulate her - she sent you that stuff precisely because she wanted you to fight with him, and you kinda fell into her trap.

Stick to the high road. Don't get into the crazy gutter with her. Be the calm rational contrast to her lunacy. If only for the sake of reassuring your H that he can find a non-crazy woman in the future, even if you don't want him. God forbid he ends up with her and your kids and grandkids have to deal with her.

T
T
She is truly a lunatic and she has nothing on you. One day your ex will be kicking his arse non stop.

Me: 46 H:44
Together: 25 years
Married: 20 years
Separated: 11-30-06 Divorced 12-21-07
OW: EA began 2005
PA began end of 2006
3 children,20, 16, 6
ex asked for forgiveness
01/16/11

job Offline
Wendy,
The ow is not as crazy as you think...she knows exactly what she is doing and she also knows that if she created doubt and anger between you and your h, the better it will be for her. File the messages away and try not to discuss them w/your h. You just may need those messages for documentation in the future.

How is your friend doing?

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
OP Offline
W
I am sitting with my friend now. She is sleeping soundly. She wants to sew, but I think sleep is better. They put a little saline in her implants yesterday, pretty painful for her.

About all the texts and emails. It is funny, how it didn't upset me. It was just, yep, more crap from the crapmaster!

Soon this will all be history.

Me 57 XH 58 Sons age 32 & 27 M:32
D final 9/12
Bought 10 Acres and Living the Dream!
K
K
Remember Wendy,

You can't fix stupid, and you can't fix crazy either. I find it comical that this woman is behaving like this....it really is so "high school".

Wow...it's amazing these Ow the MLCers get involved with huh? I mean I always figured if H was going to leave me, may as well upgrade and find someone that would be considered much more outgoing and out shine me in many things. His OW... Are you kidding me?

Let alone your H OW....I don't get it! Don't get what he see's in her either!

M=42 XH=44
M=18 T=21
D14 D11
Divorced 4/2012
XH marries OW 6/2014.
T
T
They see what they want to see in the OW. Their fantasy of their soulmate and a woman who will truly love them for who they are..... My Ml'er wanted to "rescue" his damsel in distress. He got his damsel and now he is in distress.

PA began end of 2006
3 children,20, 16, 6
ex asked for forgiveness
01/16/11

T
T
Quote:
I mean I always figured if H was going to leave me, may as well upgrade and find someone that would be considered much more outgoing and out shine me in many things. His OW... Are you kidding me?

Oh man, do I know this!!! I don't know why they downgrade...maybe is some inferiority complex within the R with us that they are running from?

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. - Albert Camus

Uncertainty is the very condition which impels people to unfold their powers.-Eric Fromm

T
T
They have very low self-esteem

PA began end of 2006
3 children,20, 16, 6
ex asked for forgiveness
01/16/11

W
OP Offline
W
I went to the dark side and asked my H a few questions this morning. He talked a bit, openly about what is happening. Then he got angry and told me this was a very painful period for him and he was too hurt to talk.

My answer to him was that he would feel better in about a year.

It was funny, because last night when we went off to our separate bedrooms he made it plain he wanted to talk in the morning. I guess he ran out of words. Or like my one theory, when you hear things out loud they sound different. (CRAZY)

What he wanted to talk about was that when he left her everything was sunshine and roses. By the time he landed she had done a 180 and hated him and they were through. He thinks her neighbor's death sent her over the edge.

But when I asked about how many days he was in Arkansas he got mad. I only asked because I had asked him to take some leave to work on the house and he just couldn't spare any leave.

And him wanting me to tent the house while he was planning to be with OW? He is just as crazy as she is.

The highlights of the 20+ texts and 5 emails I got from OW yesterday are this: He hates me more than he hates her, I'm ungrateful and so our my (Our) sons, I only want my H because he is my meal ticket, my H is a big baby who can't separate from me because I do everything for him.

She also sent several that were just personal attacks on him. A couple were pretty funny. Maybe not to him, but I was laughing. My personal favorite was when she accused me of just becoming her friend so that H could seduce he and that he and I could play with her emotions. She wondered how many other women we had done this with.

Oh the spew! And I didn't get mad about it. It was like water off a ducks back. Detachment is a wonderful thing!

I also got a text from OW telling me to ask my friends to stop sending her the anonomyous texts and emails. And the emails I got from her? They are again to the same email account that only 3 contacts have. Seriously. I gave it to her when we became friends because I did listen to the voice inside me a little bit. I wasn't sure I could trust her then.

Oh and who are the other 2 with that email? Best Buy and Macy's. I'm pretty sure they aren't sending me the anonomyous nasty personal emails!

Off to my day. I have errands and then over to sit with my friend. And it might make you all laugh, but it is COLD here. I might have to go find some socks and a sweater!

Aloha,

Wendy

Me 57 XH 58 Sons age 32 & 27 M:32
D final 9/12
Bought 10 Acres and Living the Dream!
T
T
Quote:
My answer to him was that he would feel better in about a year.

LOL...nice one!

GOOD.FOR.YOU!!!

I honestly do not know how you have put up your sitch for so long...

T^2

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. - Albert Camus

Uncertainty is the very condition which impels people to unfold their powers.-Eric Fromm

Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard