Another nice weekend with the W and family. Another night I slept in the same bed with W (no ML). Took the kids to Chicago on Saturday to go shopping and out to eat. W is talking more about the future and our plans for Summer. Still telling myself not too look to much into it though. Although keeping a positive outlook and taking it one day at a time.

We hosted Easter at our house and had W's family over. W and I cleaned the house together and offered to help with the food (I am the cook). It is so much easier when we are working together. Thought it would be awkward, but W was very supportive and it was one of the nicest holiday's we have hosted. MIL went out of her way to support me and I guess she had a heart to heart with W. I really like spending time with her family.

W went to the doctor this morning since we was having her period every 6-7 days. She called me after the appointment and now has to get an ultrasound since there appears to be a problem on Tuesday. I listened to her and told her that I was hoping for the best (health wise) for her.

Do I offer support of still keep my distance? She is leaning on me should I still be distant?

M:39
W:38
S:12
D:8