Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 20 1 2 18 19 20
S
S
So sorry to hear this Jenna. I had been rooting and hoping that you were on the path to a better future. Not sure where this leads you but my thoughts are with you and your family.

Me- 34 W-33
S15 S10 S6
Married- 11 Together- 18
Bomb- 6-2011
WAW moves out- 8-2011

"Nothing in the Universe can stop you from letting go and starting over at anytime"- Guy Finley
M
M
DO NOT put words in my mouth. I never said abuse was okay and it should never have gotten physical. In fact you said you both had problems with that in the past. Before you start mentioning terms like "he threw me around" I suggest you be very specific when describing the actions. I've worked with battered women and I've seen women thrown through plate glass windows. So I've seen "thrown around".

All I did was point out what started it in the first place. You were afraid of his drinking, you verbally lashed out and pushed his buttons. I'm not condoning his actions at all. And from what you wrote, that's what happened.

Rather than complaining about things here, if you really are that concerned about your safety and welfare as you say you are, then call the cops. Tell them how he threw you around, get him arrested and get a restraining order on him. Then ban him from ever seeing you and your children again. Simple as that. Call a lawyer today.

But don't be saying how he was physically abusive and then claim you had such "high hopes", etc. If you're the victim then just do it. What are you waiting for?

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
L
L
Jenna, I know you are hurting right now and have have many very difficult decisions to make.

This board is best when it sticks to DB ideas, advice, support. Your situation has moved beyond that and I hope you will seek professional advice and help.

I'm sure you will find support in your family and community and on the alt.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
J
OP Offline
J
Yes, posting here doesn't fit for me anymore.

M & H 25
T 9
D 7
S 4
Bomb 11/11 Confused about feelings for me.
Bomb 12/11 ILYBNILWY, moved out
2-1-12 We're exclusive & dating each other.
3-4-12 H moved back in.
3-31-12 I deserve better. I'm done
M
M
Sorry to hear that. I really do think your sitch is still salvageable. Good luck to you and your kids.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
Page 20 of 20 1 2 18 19 20

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard